4) I started Uplay on its own using the shortcut on my desktop (NOT through Steam). I just bought ACIII on Sale, and i downloaded and installed it. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews ... My issue, and many other people's issue as well, is that it won't even launch at all, with any configuration. But when i tried to launch the game it didn't do anything more than: Opening 'uPlay', and the 'first time setup' stuff. Game description: The game will sing la traviata about its origins especially in terms of animations. ... Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered ( pc ) won't start - Patch Fix. 3) I went to Steam\steamapps\common\Assassins Creed 3\Support\GameLauncher and installed Uplay with the installer there. Liberations loads perfectly fine. After several hours of searching online, and reinstalling Uplay, and verifying the game cache, I finally managed to get it working. I have scoured my Uplay account and found no trace of it. I had the launcher installed on C and Steam and games on E, every time I tried to start the game it would just go to the closing report witout starting the game. Then..... nothing happens. I launch it, it performs First Time Setup, (It does so evertime I try to launch it) then I appear in game for a couple seconds, then I return to "Online" nothing ever opens and nothing apears in Windows Task manager either. After updating, it closes, and won't open/crashes. Assassin’s Creed 3 Remastered won’t start or crashes on launch: Driver are very crucial because if they are working then you will not face major issues during the game. All rights reserved. But the game didn't launch, also if i look through all my background programs that are running there's one called 'ACSP3' (= Assasin's Creed Single Played III (3)). Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. how do i do that? If you are facing this issue where you game is crashing again and again then check your drivers. I let it update to the newest version. it's good policy to reboot your machine after any software install/uninstall, reboots clear all registry keys from memory and they are refreshed and restored when machine is booted, do this along with cache clearing/HDD clean up and a disk defragmentation once a week for any machine heavily used+^_^+. I have tried right clicking it in my steam library as many suggest, but the only option I get is to launch Assassin's Creed 3. However additional applications and tabs will also slow down your performance. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. And it's interesting to note, this is only AC3. 5) I rebooted my computer. © Valve Corporation. So, I got Assassin's Creed 3 not too long ago on Steam and started playing if for the first time a week or so ago. When I look in my task manager, I can see that AC3SP.exe *32 is running, but it is simply not doing anything. what do you mean by rebooting the pc? Assassin's Creed III Remastered. Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered won't start on pc. It's completely broken. I don't have any problems starting the game, but i can't get past the first mission because it gets stuck on the loading screen forver after i do the mission. I have been able to play just fine up until today. hehehehe. I have all my games on an External hardrive and Uplay on my C drive. When I launch AC3 through Steam, Uplay pops up and I hit the "play" button. After installing it, I put my mouse over the desktop shortcut and it says C:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher... Also, do i have to lauch AC3 through Uplay or steam? It didnt work for me, but my problem may be different to the one your trying to fix. However, ever since getting Assassin's Creed 3 remastered along with Odyssey, I have been looking unsuccessfully across the internet on a way to launch this game. ): Ah, that may be the problem. Ever since Ubisoft updated Uplay, I've been completely unable to start AC3 (or any other game that uses Uplay).