Is it just me? The Uplay download is over 1 GB bigger than the Steam version. Mine just crashes without a word to the Uplay "Thanks for. The Steam download seems to be incomplete. In order to create threads, posts, and interact with the Ubisoft forums you need to have a Ubisoft account with a verified email address. u/simpwniac. I had the same problem, go into c/program files(86)/steam/steamapps/common/assassins creed .. Find the exe. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orbit/launcher_installer/UbisoftGameLauncherInstaller.exe. Way to go Ubisoft. © Valve Corporation. 5 years ago. Kevin_Simmons. All rights reserved. You cant delete the uplay version, it runs through UPlay. View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Junior Member Join Date Sep 2012 Posts 1. as admin? (Already had Uplay installed for Syndicate and Rayman Legends.) 1 people found this helpful Reply . r/assassinscreed: For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic. After some reading and testing i believe the problem to be with uplay, this program wont start either, same thing there. All rights reserved. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), steamcommunity.com/app/33230/discussions/0/611698195147477084/, steamcommunity.com/app/33230/discussions/0/613938575216699270/. can someone help me i get error 83 and im really mad i was hoping to play the game this weekend but it just says error 83. glazeek's solution didint help and im not sure what he said. I can't play either. Some Progress now, managed to install uplay , start it, enter cd-key and get to the gamescreen, however when i click "play" in the uplay window, it loads for a second, then displays the "after game report". Bought this the other day just got around to trying to play it. Has anybody experienced this problem lately? #3. Posted by. Clicks it, nothing happens. Of course, you could always just download it direct through Uplay and play it there, it's much less headache than trying to make it function in Steam by downloading and copying the missing data, but I bought it through Steam, and I damn well intend to have Steam clock my play time. But i can't find the exe. Yep, had the same "unable to start the game" nonsense after I entered the CD Key and tried to play it. My (kind of) fix is: I downloaded it on steam, which automatically downloads it on UPlay, Uninstall it on steam to save disk space, download the uplay launcher, activate you game key in the launcher, and dowload the game through uplay. I also tried various fixes through. Hi all, So, I recently purchased Assassin's Creed Unity for PC. 03-31-2013 #5. I got the same problem. Close. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. 2 [PC] Unable to Start Game. steam don't reccomend it although I do for some titles it seems to solve some of the issues with non steam games. Assassin's Creed: Origins doesn't launch QUESTION: I'm experiencing an issue when I try to run the game. right click go to properties at the bottom click it then select run as administator. Try runing the Steam exe. When i click to start the game, nothing happens whatsoever. Steam will discover the files and then the game can be immediately booted. - The first step is to check if your machine meets the system requirements for Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. log in sign up. When i click to start the game, nothing happens whatsoever. Please read and follow the instructions provided to complete this process. Tried all the common stuff, running as admin, other windowsmodes etc. Archived [PC] Unable to Start Game. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. - If your computer does meet the system requirements but you are still experiencing issues, try the steps outlined in our basic PC troubleshooting article. What can I do? User account menu. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Assassin's creed revelations not working can anyone help me my game is not working when i click … After waiting several hours for the install to finish, I noticed that the game wouldn't even launch. Idk what to do. | Forums, http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.p...econ-Wildlands. mine cant work even when i run as admin... any suggestions? "Unable to start the game" Uplay error. Same problem. Show Printable Version; Email this Page… Reply to Thread Thread: Assassin's creed revelations not working | Forums. I got to the creating a new account part of Glazeek's solution, but I'm still getting the unavailable server error-- in absence of evidence to the contrary, I guess that Ubisoft servers are actually down. However, the following troubleshooting steps cover the most common technical issues. If this email address is not valid, or you no longer have access to it, you can update your account details at https://account.ubisoft.com or visit support.ubi.com to open a support ticket. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Their website is as well. Make sure you have exited steam and assassins creed first. Assassins Creed 2 The Application Was Unable To Start Correctly I solved it by disabling the steam overlay. You can then delete the Uplay version and all is fine... although it never says "Play" in Uplay, it says "Update". Obsol3te. If this is not the case, it might be impossible for the game to launch on this current system. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Right-click->Properties->uncheck the steam community option. I get the option to play, I hit it and that's it...Nothing, all my other Ubisoft titles work correctly. The email address for your Ubisoft account is currently: We have sent you an e-mail to enable you to verify your email address. Share this post. I had to download the Uplay version and copy the missing files into the Steam folder, and now it runs. r/assassinscreed. #4. Tried all the common stuff, running as admin, other windowsmodes etc. 2. 09-05-2012 #1. hamzatirmazi. Mar 17, 2013 @ 10:02pm After some reading and testing i believe the problem to be with uplay, this program wont start either, same thing there. (Rainbow Six Siege and Watch Dogs 2) my specifications should be enough to run the game. Thank you kindly mk220vt, that worked, game runs now. In order to be more efficient in your search, in what forum do you want to search ? i just purchased this game and can't seem to run in uplay it says something like "Unable to start the game please check if the game is installed correctly", I got this too, and I have no idea how to fix this since mine is installed correctly. Way to go Ubisoft. View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Junior Member Join Date Mar 2013 Posts 1. ANSWER: Depending on how the issue manifests itself (for example, if it is a crash to desktop, a black screen, or something else), the cause and the solution can vary widely. Verifying your email address also improves the security of your Ubisoft account, helps us provide you better support, and ensures you don't miss out on exclusive content, newsletters, and other special offers.