He’s been stabbed and continued fighting unphased.

He didn't fade quickly, likely due to his biology, but even then, as his chest and limbs vanished away, he could feel that nothingness was approaching him. Five stones, one to go. Speaking of, he's not only quick enough to cut down one of its missiles... he even caught one in mid-flight!

And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

With Steppenwolf too caught up with his wound to defend himself, Thanos punched at his face repeatedly, each bloodying the New God, before being gripped by Thanos' right hand. Plus, the writers said Thanos would probably "kick the Hulk's ass" even if he didn't have the Power Stone.

Order your 23andMe Health + Ancestry Service kit at http://23andme.com/deathbattleTry Blue Apron! Boomstick: That's what the freakin' Batman said!

I also don't think that makes it more resilient to trauma than Vibranium. Arthur Curry is the prince of Atlantis and a superhero known by his alias, Aquaman. Wiz: Thanos truly came to believe that life left unchecked would eventually cause the end of all life. Steppenwolf's axe, his prized weapon, turned into bubbles before his very eyes. Thanos: I won't have you stand in the way of bringing balance to the universe. If fact, I think he has a solid chance of winning. He took this invisible item and placed it onto his gauntlet, fueling him with even more power as he then pointed it up at the sky. Steppenwolf didn't recognize it.

With that said, it still allows incredible illusionary abilities and can even transform objects into a variety of things, such as a swarm of bats... or bubbles.

I don't agree with scaling between two metals in different universes.

Thanos also used the stones to defend against Okoye spear so I don't see the point of bringing up him using them to defend against war machine.

But the most feared among them is the Great Titan Thanos. Steppenwolf noticed them, but from the moment he saw his electro axe having successfully stabbed into Thanos' right shoulder, greatly wounding the Great Titan, he thought nothing of it.

It's implied many times in Infinity War that blades and piercing weapons can hurt Thanos. That shockwave is nowhere near nuke level. Since his inception, the Martian Manhunter's biggest fear and weakness has been fire. I think Atlantean steel > Cyborg's metal body or Steppenwolf's axe is pretty impressive. Can’t believe people are still here. Later in the movie Thor is hitting enemies hard enough to dent them halfway through cars.

Cyborg: Positive. Justice league showed a big gap in power between superman and people stronger than aquaman like steppenwolf and superman got completely zombified by a nuke. Thanos SHOULD win. He approached Steppenwolf's location, but to his left and his right were the other two stones: time and soul. One had managed to grab onto his shoulder and tried biting into his neck, but Thanos quickly grabbed hold of him, then slammed him to the ground. Mogo is one of the members of the Green Lantern Corps, though he isn't the most powerful.

In many ways, Dr. Manhattan is what Thanos hopes to achieve by obtaining the Infinity Gauntlet filled with the Infinity Stones/Gems. Poseidon's steel is what Aquaman is using. That's not a knock against vibranium. Okoye's spear is definitely vibranium and using the stone to block the spear or bullets implies he believes those can hurt him. Just because Atlantis has greater technology doesn't mean poseidon steel or atlantean steel ar emore durable than vibranium. Boomstick: Screw CGI quality!

That gets back to Steppenwolf's axe, which has some solid feats to back up the durability of Atlantean steel. Thanos - Can overpower Thor.

The blue of his uniform was already beginning to take on the dusty appearance, but it seemed with his Kryptonian biology that it was taking much longer for the effect to take him. I agree with what you're saying for the most part.

Wiz: The Marvel Cinematic Universe has had a plethora of villains.

I'm so sorry... for everything. In fact, he probably could've killed Thanos with the right strike to the head... if he could land it, that is. This would have to be a battle between the two where Thanos fought without the Gauntlet, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be a good fight.

Well, that and the Karathon who no sold destroying it.

Arthur Curry had found him and placed his trident down into the ground before offering a hand up to him. From there, he saw no sign of Steppenwolf at all.

The only featless Thanos is the one in the tie-ins, who one-shotted Hulk with the Power Stone, and would one-shot Arthur with a single finger if he were here (w/ power stone). This topic is locked from further discussion. All should be fearful of the Mad Titan.

Boomstick: Funnily enough, the next stone, the Soul Stone, almost acts as a perfect counter to that one.

If you thought Hal Jordan as a Green Lantern was powerful, you haven't seen anything yet.