Pour into a glass and enjoy with a straw! Prepared with by Natalie. I can say I'm an evangelist, promoting smoothies as healthy meals. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 17 %, cup apple juice (I use reduced sugar or calorie). Here's how to make it: Apple Peanut Butter Smoothie is an amazing breakfast option and has many benefits. I'm quite a fan of smoothies. I loved the smoothie and I would recommend it to others. Add more or less ice to reach desired thickness. Blend on high for about 20 seconds or until smooth. Given nutritional values don't include toppings. https://bit.ly/33bCJ4J If not add your email address and you're away... Would you like to add a written rating or just a star rating? One of the very first smoothies I ever made. With an emphasis on healthy eating and living, Liz’s recipes and food photography have been featured in various publications including the cover of Women’s World magazine, Good Housekeeping, Shape, Real Simple, Cosmopolitan, Food Network Blog, Huffington Post, TODAY Food, Foodgawker, and The Cooking Channel. Thanks!! Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a96dc295a98f699db38304b1db94c5fc" );document.getElementById("daf357624e").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); I'm Natalie, health & wellness coach with passion for making healthy food taste delicious and helping others discover the life-changing power of real food. Offers may be subject to change without notice. Thaw banana and apple in microwave for 10-15 seconds (this makes the blending process easier). If you are using dates, soak them in warm water for 10 minutes. She actively coach and writes about healthy lifestyle. Blend on high for about 20 seconds or until smooth. Naked Peanut Butter is a vegan peanut butter powder made exclusively from peanuts grown on US farms. Store in a glass jar with a lid and keep refrigerated up to one day. Required fields are marked *. In that case, you may need to add more sweetener. Substitute ground flax seeds with hemp seeds or chia seeds (it will add more fibers and omega-3's). This Apple Peanut Butter Smoothie is in one word delicious. Combine almond milk, apple, peanut butter, honey (if using), vanilla, cinnamon and ice cubes in a blender. Drain them before using them. For me, they are the best option for busy mornings. This Apple Peanut butter smoothie looks really very yummy. It's very filling, packed with essential nutrients, made without added sugars. Yum. EatingWell may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. It's vegan, dairy-free, gluten-free, and extremely delicious. 2. Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password. Hope this creamy deliciousness will make your mornings better. Apple is definitely the star in this smoothie. The creamy, salty peanut butter is the perfect balance to the sweet and tart apples. Peanut butter is my love language and I have no shame. For a little added indulgence, feel free to drizzle with melted peanut butter right before serving. The Lemon Bowl® is a registered trademark of Liz Della Croce LLC. The more people we will reach the more videos, we will make! That's not bad, BUT to reap all benefits from ingredients, it's best to have this smoothie FRESH! Take the blender and add all ingredients. What is the Best Blender for Smoothies? Peanut Butter Smoothie with Apple and Banana: Naked Nutrition: One of the key ingredients in my smoothie is my Naked PB by Naked Nutrition. Making this gorgeous apple smoothie is quite easy. More Healthy Vegan Smoothies Recipes: The combination of apples and peanut butter worked so well. Serve with additional melted peanut butter if you wish. It's super sweet, BUT it doesn't have any added sugars inside. Here's why we should all lean in harder and embrace our comfort-food cravings. If the smoothie is too thick, add a little more liquid – milk or water. Natalie hopes to empower people to take charge of their well-being. IRecommend. Enter your email and a password below to post your comment and join MoM: You must be logged in as a member to post. and beautiful. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Note that coconut milk won't work well here. It’s made from slow-roasted, non-GMO peanuts that are mechanically pressed to remove fat and oil. Puree until smooth. https://slimfast.com/recipes/cinnamon-apple-peanut-butter-smoothie Get the latest news, free product trials, prizes, recipes and much more… first. Here we have for you a healthy smoothie for weight loss to include into your diet. Peanut butter apple smoothie This kid-friendly smoothie has no added sugars but is plenty sweet, a choice that everyone in your family will love.