Apparently I have to wait for another email with a link to start the project. I've contacted support more than once over these three years to request I be taken off whatever mailing list they still have me on, but I have heard nothing back and am still getting emails. I contacted them again, this time asking them to delete my account and immediately got a reply saying that they are processing my request. Ever since Appen started acquiring other data companies they've reduced the standard pay and project opportunities significantly. Votre contenu Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Appen is right for you. However, when I tried to verify it, I kept getting a message saying "we're experiencing some technical difficulties". Very nice guy, friend. om ons te laten weten dat uw probleem zich nog steeds voordoet. Everyone relies on everyone else to fake it and pretend that one knows what one is talking about and doing in order to keep the money rolling in. There s no options to close your account ! Some projects are better than others. Like so. Spanish british. I have done some studies and applied to many studies but the interface is poor and is bugged for me more than a week long. Your content will appear shortly. It lies in its advertisements. bogus self-employed.3. Send them 2 request but none of it resolved the problem. Appen just asks ''have you ever done a translation'' and accepts yes for an answer. Altough you try to ask for explanations creating a ticket to the support, also that answers comes weeks after and usually with no explanation and they also tell you to not contact for those kind of reasons...is there anybody there? As a freelancer, I am very disappointed with this company, I have completed toms project and finally they didnot payed for it, initially they told to open account in payneer account, I had opened it, but I have given paypal account initially, but they didn't consider paypal account, payneer rejected it because appen given limitation in payment 5$, and my amount havent reached it, so it got rejected, so I suggest never waste your time with this companies to to work with, my interest gone, for 1 hour work I have to wait for how many months to get 5$, and to get paid, This is my lock down experience( I have tried this). What else is there to say?! Criticism is of course censored even now and this pathetic liar thinks he can hide the fact of censorship by not allowing to post. Are you sure you want to replace it? Well, what can I say about those people?! Really difficult to understand I don't suggest you to work on please don't waste your time on this site after spending more time I fully confirm this site is time waste only ): Impossible to qualify for a project but in the meantime they make you do a lot of tests and qualification that in the end, after 2 or 3 weeks waiting they send you another email saying the projects is closed. We have been receiving some suspicious activity from you or someone sharing your internet network. It wouldn't hurt to correct the site itself and the questions and answers as long as they are done correctly, honestly and rationally. First of all, a translator would receive more serious questions than ''have you done any translations''. But they're pretending that they know, because they're getting paid! Keep your propaganda to yourself you exposed Appen criminal.5. The information provided is from their perspective. stay away ! Friendly, beautiful. This review is from the comments section of an article on gighustlers and has been censored there by the same faker, liar and censor signing as Jay. We hebben verdachte activiteiten waargenomen op Glassdoor van iemand of iemand die uw internet netwerk deelt. I worked for Appen for a project, I was supposed to be paid on an agreed rate; however, they have paid me one-thirds and after my follow ups, they are just promising but no action. Nobody responds to your messages. It's utterly pointless. Time goes by, the job is sitting in my qualified projects but I can't work it. Some time goes by and they neither close my account nor give any further responses. You can't even "play" anymore. I never worked from home before so I thought I'd give it a try. Go to any article "Appen - scam or legit" (there are many), post a couple of critical comments and as soon as the Appen troll is unable to answer your comments will disappear or ''not pass moderation'' which is also a form of censorship. This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. I created an account and applied for a few of the jobs that were available. It is great please to work here. Months passed, and now, they even do not respond my email. No Jobs! Yes, well, like this.Well, as usual, I love everyone and all my respect!Well, so.I recently met one 'millionaire' user from this ySens. überprüfen, ob Sie ein Mensch und kein Bot sind. Bitte warten Sie, während wir I feel Appen values you, rather than treating you as a disposable addition to the team. Appen reviews This wouldn’t be a legit Appen review without some of the real remote workers sharing their actual experiences working for this company. I keep getting emails from Appen saying my contract has been renewed or they have a new project for me. I have no idea if it got sent or not but the site is poorly made. Again, I can't work the job because I have to be emailed a link to access it. That's how bad it has become! pour nous informer du désagrément. Impactful work- not an ant in the ant hill. It never goes through and every time I enter the captcha info it keeps saying it's wrong. To add insult to injury, they then start sending me emails every week explaining that the same job is open, but for people with a different accent.Why would I want to waste my time trying to qualify again for something I already qualified for, for an accent that doesn't apply to me?Then out of the blue, I get another email saying I had been accepted on to a different project. Give him some good. I assume there are other variables that affect pay (like your nation or state of residency) but I’m not sure how they work. Paid bi weekly, management has always responded and helped me with any issues. "Flexible hours and minimum hours" (in 170 reviews), "Part-time work with flexible work time" (in 109 reviews), "Low pay, to many materials learn for" (in 63 reviews), "No benefits since it's part-time" (in 43 reviews), I have been working at Appen full-time for less than a year. I am a caring guy, who loves doing homework, and above all working! By the way, the readers have a way to see that censorship is real. Good social causes in play-- really looking to see our social impact increase over the next year! Glassdoor has 2,217 Appen reviews submitted anonymously by Appen employees. good pay Work can be repetitive but once you get the hang of it it's not too hard. The payment is very reliable and quicks. I have worked here for almost 4 years part time and I love it! I heard nothing for about two months then finally received an email asking me to qualify for a particular job.I spent just under an hour taking the exam, passed, and then had an email come through telling me I had been accepted. Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. If you continue to see this message, please email A note to our customers, partners, employees, and crowd on COVID-19 from our CEO, Mark Brayan. Every time I tried to log in it keeps saying that my login info is incorrect when I've been trying for a good 30 mins. Learn how to enable cookies. Despite those emails saying my contract has been renewed, my login doesn't work because, again, I no longer work there, so it's not like I can log into an account and fix it myself. Well, those people deprive themselves of the honor of helping their neighbor. Underpayment and irresponsible personnel at Appen, Totally fake and unreliable! Si vous continuez à voir ce message, veuillez envoyer un They have not received my CV or a copy of my MA paper and I have not taken a test - there is nothing to evaluate! Help him with something. Great company wide communication - very transparent in times of COV19. If AI is the future, let's lead with a sustainable torch! I wish I could give ZERO star to Appen. The worst company of this kind ever! I tried to apply as a translator. Wir haben einige verdächtige Aktivitäten von Ihnen oder von jemandem, der in ihrem And generally "tired" they told me that, if at all?! !, It helps me find a freelancer job and It is very responsive. to let us know you're having trouble. easy to undesrtand, I have been working at Appen part-time for more than 3 years. Many bonuses, Tedious work, Low pay ($11/hr starting, ew). The same troll also acting as the ultimate expert knowing everyone in the world, telling what is good for me and what is not. LOVE the sense of community, collaboration, potential for growth. They say that if you don't receive a link that you should contact them explaining the situation. Flexibility Keep your propaganda to yourself you exposed Appen criminal. However, the work I have done is completely correct and the web system is incorrect because the answer needs to be corrected. If you exceed the time limit you don't get paid for it, but they don't provide a timer to let you know how you're doing for time and initially didn't even tell anyone what the time limit per task was until they had loads of complaints. Een momentje geduld totdat we hebben bevestigd dat u daadwerkelijk een persoon bent. Just hostility, some kind of rudeness?! Nous avons reçu des activités suspectes venant de quelqu’un utilisant votre réseau internet. Every once in a while work hours can be inconsistent but it hasnt happened to me too much. See reviews by: Popularity|Rating|Date|All Appen Careers Appen collects and label images, text, speech, audio, video and other data used to … I told them to get lost, blocked their email and look forward to never hearing from them again.4. Appen is a typical example of the many similar kinds of money circuses that are running today! After the above mentioned Appen faker, liar and censor was called a fascist (because of censorship) and warned that criticism will be posted in places he cannot censor, he left the comment about censorship intact and answered with most pathetic of his lies, denying the fact of censorship.