On time delivery is the widely appreciated facet of our customer engagement. I had a coffee table made from an old wooden window, as well as a TV stand made from a bench. Both turned out beautifully! Nasco offers real furniture solutions to the modern day complex working environment with its range of practical, hardy and comfortable furniture. Adnan now returns to India at least twice a year to visit the warehouses and look for note-3products. Iskitbal is a world renowned global brand whose contemporary designs are creative and inspiring. We export classic, antique and hotel furniture for more than 27 country, our products have gained worldwide fame and became a brand in this. 169 brand new & used Antiques listings for sale. This place is a hidden gem! “Some of the older furniture is acquired from Indian villages,” he says. “A lot of stores mark their furniture with high prices and then give you a discount to make you feel like you’ve got a deal,” Adnan says. I replaced my entire bedroom with a custom made bed and wardrobe. Excellent job! 6,500, AED Due to road construction around our warehouse we advise customers to shop online, Copyright © 2020, Pinky Furniture & Nov L.L.C. The bed is extremely comfortable, I've never had better sleep! my house is filled with pinky's furniture.The owners and staff are very helpful and friendly too. I am so happy to have found this in Dubai. Dating back to 1985, Lucky’s Furniture & Handicrafts is one of the long-established antique furniture shops in Sharjah. Just wanted to say thank you for the new bookcase which arrived safe and sound and punctual yesterday evening. 169 brand new & used Antiques listings for sale. Love this place! I just now need to move into a bigger house :) Cannot recommend this place enough. It wasn’t always like this, however. 1,500, AED I have been looking for a coffee table all over Dubai for weeks and accidentally came across this shop on instagram, I saw something I liked, WhatsApped the shop and we agreed on the size, legs and color in a matter of minutes, the same day it was delivered to me, exactly on time they promised and looking just as on the picture. We loved the warehouse, the space is airy, fell of beautiful tables, benches, cabinets... you feel like there's something new to discover around every corner. They have the most beautiful wood furniture - made of high quality wood. Check out some of our solid wood dining room sets we put together in our studio. Their collection is beautiful and when i asked my tables to be stained, it was done exactly like what i asked for. Lucky: The Sharjah furniture shop that dates back to 1985 It all started with two brothers from India selling handicrafts near Sharjah Heritage Museum A good-sized dining table at Lucky Furniture costs anywhere between Dh1,500 and Dh2,500 – although some of the antique … Established in 1994, we are one of the bespoke fine furniture manufactures and Upholsters. We are also capable of executing furniture designs specified by clients. The Napoli product range is modern, elegant and durable, just what is required to meet your office furniture, Equip your office with furniture from one of the top furniture stores in Sharjah, Nasco. Offering the best Antiques deals only at sharjah.dubizzle.com. Overall the team has been very professional and we would easily place other orders. Kindly leave us a review. The service in the shop was so helpful, it arrived quickly and the delivery men assembled it and took away all the packaging. It takes two days to make these due to the layers.. “But a lot of the items are newly made and carved or painted to look rustic.”. Will definitely continue coming back for more furniture. The materials and designs are top-notch! “I have been coming to the warehouse since I was 2 or 3 years old,” he says. Buy & sell Antiques online at cheap prices in Sharjah, UAE. There is also a workshop on-site, should you want any alterations made. Antique Furniture Store in Sharjah Opening at 8:00 AM Get Quote Call 052 883 7721 Get directions WhatsApp 052 883 7721 Message 052 883 7721 Contact Us Find Table … Consist of three colours plum, lilac and white for a floral effect with scattered silver glitter. “But a lot of the items are newly made and carved or painted to look rustic.”, There is, in fact, an old-fashioned – and very welcome – feel to the whole operation. You can opt for any of the single furniture, Ansar Mall brings you a wide range of modern furniture in Sharjah. The appeal of Lucky Furniture is obvious. The prices are simply unrivaled, no other furniture store offers this kind of quality for the same cost. We ordered a TV stand from Abu Dhabi without even seeing the furniture. Lucky Furniture, which now occupies a vast space in Sharjah’s Industrial Area, began in 1985 when Parvez and his brother, Feroz, who were both teenagers and had only recently arrived from Mumbai, started selling small, hand-crafted items in a note-2shop opposite Sharjah Heritage Museum. The whole process was smooth from asking measurements and additional pictures to payment and delivery. “He loves intricate carvings.” This passion was passed down to Shaikh, who is 25 and has been helping his father and uncle at work for as long as he can remember. They have made some items to order and changed the colour as well. It wasn’t always like this, however. Amazing quality for amazing prices! Super cool furniture store specializing in wooden items. Crafted from the finest wood, this furniture is fashioned impeccably to achieve the unique shapes and curves it has. “There is so much variety, which you won’t find anywhere else.”. 20,000, AED I loved that you wrapped it in bubble wrap to ensure a safe delivery and your delivery guys were excellent, taking the wrap with them when they left. 70,000, AED Company was established in 1960 in the heart of Damietta, the Castle of Furniture in the Middle East by the hands of Ahmed Mahmoud Elalfy (Abu Mahmoud) in the furniture industry, who were having a Determination to achieve a pioneer Reputation in the field . There is no air conditioning and the dust hangs oppressively in the air. We bought a few pieces from here, they are so unique, great quality and great value for money. 1,000, AED 2,500. One of the leading contemporary furniture stores in Sharjah, Ansar offers ready solutions to the challenging modern day furniture requirements. “Thanks for your follow up. Phone calls were promptly returned, even on weekends. Thanks again, we will come back yet again soon I am sure, highly recommended to anyone who needs high quality well designed, unique and different furniture. They even offered to make a few alterations to the colour of some of the piece. I’m glad I’m glad my purchase was from Smart Furniture.”, “You were exceedingly helpful in interpreting what I wanted, and then explaining what I needed.