We use Angel Investment Network on every campaign, and it almost always proves to be an excellent source of investment leads. So, I did all that and then...something happened. Having such a large pool increases the likelihood of finding someone that's both liquid and interested in the idea. Switzerland Investment Network – Funding Angel Investors, Business Angels & Entrepreneurs et investisseurs belges et mondiaux, • Why is there a shift to fundraising pilot rounds? @, 1€ - Limburg, Belgique. The first company was capitalised successfully during the GFC, and the second was voted entrepreneur of the year by the British royals - selected from 25,000 companies worldwide. Furthermore, real logged in investors, they can't see in the search list whenever the pitch includes these information you mentioned, they have at least to click the pitch, but in fact they don't, only 13 did and this number in comparison with not logged in users is immense. No real investor wrote. AIN significantly increases your chances of success - we can't live without it. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SITE! Get Started -207,435 investment opportunities this year. Super professional team and great access to high-quality investors. A not logged in user sees only "short summary" and the "Highlights" sections. 10,000,000PHP, 100,000PHP - Nous avons pu grâce à la plateforme financer plus de 100% de notre projet. Great communication too and I'm stunned at how fast I'm getting qualified investors messaging me. AIN are very professional and friendly. Angel Investment Network made that process really easy. Not a single question. Best of luck with the rest of your funding round. I was fortunate to have my entire package ready: financials, pitch deck, video so for me it was simply a matter of uploading the information. Many thanks Crystal and big congrats on closing your round! So I nudged...and nudged...and nudged.Nothing happened. During COVID we were able to get some great angels for my startup, would highly recommend IIN for rasing investments which has some incredible angel network around the world! En plus d’une activité indépendante dans ce domai... Après plus de 15 ans d'expérience dans diverses fonctions commerciales B2B dans le secteur des télécommunications et de l'... location_on Within 36 hours three investors had responded. Philippines. So, you suggest to put all this information you mentioned into these fields? Many thanks for your positive feedback Greg and congrats on closing your first investment (hopefully the first of many...). Restaurants, E-commerce, Digital Business Str... We are a USD 250M PE Investment company focused in SE Asia & US. I want to turn at least a small part of these 18k not logged in users into logged in investors. Would recommend to anyone raising! We have a very detailed (100+ pages) business and financial plan. Overview and Background I recently decided to raise funds for my startup, Bloomcatch. It is puzzling why so many views but so low interest actually. @. Since the word go Xav was very supportive and helped get the right message across to a strong set of Angels he know we would resonate with. I have gained my 10 years corporate experience in a multinational company here in the Philippines and Singapore. Angel Round - Great team and amazing work, Significantly increase your chances of successful funding, AIN funded business receives royal accolade. I tried many, many different ways before stumbled across Angel Investment Network. Where great businesses and great people meet. Taguig City, Visayas, Philippines. Great work! Juste un petit message pour vous faire savoir que nous avons conclu un premier accord de financement et avons réuni environ 420 000 € jusqu'à présent grâce à vos investisseurs. Incredible and Trusted Angel Network Platform! I was talking to real people who were interested in my little startup. Conclusion about Angel Investment Network. Francis Xavier @ Metropolis Pictures Entertainment, Inc. "AIN have been vital in helping us raise a portion of our seed funding round. We have received only mails from so called "Investment Advisors", no real investors. Who is making this happen? I've asked for a refund for 4-5 weeks and they just go in circles. CannIBite (the “Company”) is a US & European based private company developing effective & innovative oral health care solutions for high unmet oral care treatment needs. We didn't receive any interest that seemed to come from a ligitemate investor. I am still keeping my fingers cross and keeping hope alive. Nous voulons remercier toute la communauté de Angel Investment Network. AIN lets you nudge people whose interest and geographic preference aligns with your own. Nous avons pu grâce à la plateforme financer plus de 100% de notre projet. So glad I chose the executive package - well worth the money! I had the pleasure of working with Xav and the team to help support our 2nd Angel Round for Dropless. I can safely say 30% of our clients would never have funded if it wasn't for AIN. The South African Investment Network connects entrepreneurs based in South Africa with Angel Investors both locally and internationally. The network of Angels I had discussions with are all very savvy and many of them very experienced - no time wasting what so ever. Cliquez ici pour payer. Have connected with hundreds of great investors 10/10. The Random Travellers Inc. is running for total seven years. I wrote this to illustrate that I am grateful to Angel Investment Network for giving my company the platform to connect to real people who believe in what I'm trying to do in this world and to also encourage entrepreneurs on this journey to try their best, be patient, and then work hard to make something happen. Minimum time investment required from investee. I tried reaching out to others with direct connections to angel investors. I learned that this process was hard. I have been with IIN from last 2 years and this is probably the only fundraising platform which gave us result from day 1. I ask angel investment Network about but I got no answer so far. © 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Devenez membre d'Angel Investment Network. 500,000PHP, 1,000,000PHP - Nous voulons remercier toute la communauté de Angel Investment Network. And why is now the time? Let's see what happens. We had a very successful fundraise through the AIN. 1- year guaranteed 30% annual ROI, as a Christian Company giving employment to people at the same time. Vous avez des produits dans votre panier. A real platform is looking to match investors with entrepreneurs.This is a glorified dating website where suckers pay to send messages and get clicks. Your arguments would apply to the problem, if we had 18k logged in investors views and no downloads or questions or interest. "Angel Investment Network has been a valuable part of Soteria's overall cap raising and marketing strategy. Congrats on the fundraise and I hope we can help with more of your funding rounds in the future. But I'm done now and I can go back to work on building my company. Unfortunately, we are discussing past each other :)A real logged in investor has no idea what information are within the pitch when seeing the project in the list, so your suggestions adding more infos to the pitch so more real investor will click the pitch, is irrelevant. Strong and surviving amidst Covid-19 Pandemic, location_on Without Ed and his team, we wouldn't have secured our funding, and close the round successfully. Vous voulez rencontrer des investisseurs sur Angel Investment Network ? It's completely free to join the world's largest angel investment network. Smart Driving collects, analyses and monetizes driving and mobility data in order to optimize behaviors and their associated costs and to use this real-world data to form autonomous vehicle algorithms. After nothing happening for about a week I decided to start nudging people. We're a small startup based out of Washington D.C. and we help people connect with nature through our plant ID app. Cabanatuan City, Based on Hydrotec’s 30 years experience & its project design at no negative environmental impact the turn-key construction time is max. Find a private investor for your business ideas, or look for potential investment opportunities. Si vous avez besoin d'argent et vous offrez un retour, alors vous êtes convenable ! Timbo Drayson @ OkHi "I have gone from trying to raise $230K to over $1M from your investors, with talks later in the year for a venture banker to invest an additional $4m, opening 20 new clinics in the process. So I talked and learned and continued to promote my company. Extremely grateful,Ray MageePresidentBloomcatch. After I completed the upload which only took about an hour My Pitch was Live.And then I waited...and waited...and waited. No questions and no interest at all. I have opened, run, and sold sushi bars in Sweden for more than 20 years. ", • Why is there a shift to fundraising pilot rounds? Je confirme être un investisseur qualifié. It was amazing and exhilarating and nerve-wracking and stressful. So my overall feeling, I am not sure if this is the real thing.Update (20.10.2020):Another thing that is somehow strange, none of the reviewers here claiming a successful fundraising, are giving more information about the project they fundraise.Update (20.10.2020):My support ticket is been ignored. location_on Il est facile de créer une annonce à l'aide de notre formulaire en ligne. I can safely say 30% of our clients would never have funded if it wasn't for AIN. location_on I have an investment firm from France that is interested in my film "The Desperate Ones". Thank you Angel Investment Network !" Browse & Search. However, an "investor" is willing to invest no more than 10k or 100k, this is not real an investor to my understanding.Update 21.10.2020Your suggestion applies only if the number of logged in user increases. It's a large and active community of investors, which you'll struggle to find the equal of anywhere else. 15 years of experience working in different roles in engineering, manufacturing, supply chain and business management in pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.