We stock all of the famous American Candy brands including Reese's, Hershey's, Jolly Rancher and Twizzlers just to name a few. � My go to when my sweet tooth gets the better of me! Much like USA candy, American Chocolate is something craved by people all across the world. Keep it up. 5 thumbs up! Always great customer service and there's something for every occasion���, Great range and great staff that are always friendly and helpful. The team is already asking when the next one arrives Peter, Wow! With so many unique and iconic chocolate brands in tv shows and movies, it’s no wonder we are all curious to try them. Will always come here. Great variety of lollies and chocolates �� very friendly staff and great costumer service thanks, never been to a more friendly and casual lolly shop, So many pretties love the variety and reeses pieces. So yummy. Funworks is the greatest! We source the best and finest lollies, chocolate, candy, chips and sweets from all across America and bring them back to the shores of Australia where we sell them online to the people of Australia. Here at Funworks we are proud to bring your American lollies, American candy and other american food online to give you a truly international taste experience. Candy like Jolly ranchers, milk duds, hershey’s kisses, reeses, specialty m&ms, butterfinger, baby ruth and many other American candy bars, candy boxes and other american confectionery. Check out USA Candy and get your American sweets online at Joy's Delights. Great choice of international goodies. Our American candy store delivers Australia-wide! Would recommend to anyone looking for a tasty snack!. American Candy Perth | American Candy Brisbane | American Candy Melbourne | American Candy Sydney | American Candy Adelaide. I can't help but leave with a massive grin every time I visit a Funworks store! Such awesome variety on offer and the friendliest team in Perth to. Whether it’s Hershey’s chocolates, Reeses peanut butter cups or milk duds chocolate, we have all your classic american chocolate and we also import the new and exciting chocolate treats that the USA has to offer. Buy your favorite American drinks, candy, snacks, breakfast and baking products online. Lollies on Afterpay   |   Chocolate on Afterpay, Below are some kind reviews from clients linked from Facebook. Awesome selection for the whole family. Always have new things to try - never had a bad experience with them!! Jacob paid me to review this and give it 5 stars <3, Thanks funworks our monthly FUNBOX arrived this week , it's gone already. Simply select the products you would like and click Buy. The quest for USA Candy in Australia is something we have been on for almost a decade. We sell all across Australia including all capital cities. The Candy Store Shop 6 178 Leura Mall. Free shipping across Europe! You can order American Candy right here at Funworks. Funworks is awesome, I love the range they have. Love it! Love the varieties if lollies. Fun works makes me happy It's the sweetest place in the world! Especially the Cinnamon Toast Crunch. In Australia we miss out on some of the many sweet delights that the USA has to offer. So many yummy things and great staff �, OMGOSH...SUCH A FUN SWEET TREAT SHOP,WONDERFUL STAFF :)WILL RETURN . LEURA NSW 2780 Shop Ph: (02) 4782 4090 Office Ph: (02) 4782 9240 Fax: (02) 4782 9241 Email: sales@candystore.com.au I always go here to get lucky charms but I'm so confused I haven't been able to find any for about 3 weeks even online most things I want are sold, the insane variety, and covering everyone s preference, love love love xx Yvonne, I recommend this shop over USAFoods.com.au many times over. The USA are known world-wide for their sweet and delicious Candy, chocolate and lollies. Please note, while we do our best to keep our stocks full at Funworks, not all products will be available in all stores at all times. Just spent over $170 here and coulda easily spent more if i didnt feel so guilty haha. Great staff at Cockburn. The raspberry liquorice is my favorite... Staff at Westfield Carousel so friendly. Only wish is that they do the Japanese kit kats too. Looking for an American Candy store? They sell ingredients alongside foods ready to eat but at a more affordable price and, wonderful service. Here at Funworks we are proud to bring your American lollies, American candy and other american food online to give you a truly international taste experience. I loved my experience at Carousel, Love This Shop it's AmazingI always go to the one at the Carousel. Yiss best hard liquorice ever!!! What a selection crammed into a small store. American Candy Online. ENGLAND. Awesome customer service �� products are always the best quality! USA Candy Delivered Australia Wide! My American Market is an online store for all your American food cravings while living in Europe. The USA are known world-wide for their sweet and delicious Candy, chocolate and lollies. Best Lollyshop in Perth!! boot! Always happy to help and ordered chocs for me for a party. [wps_products collections=”usa” limit=”10″ items-per-row=”5″]. Simply select the products you would like and click Buy. DEUTSCHLAND. NEDERLAND. Whether you are an American living in Australia wanting your favourite treats to remind you of home, or if you are a die-hard Aussie who just happens to love Hershey’s and Cheetos, Funworks has you covered for all your American Candy needs. Welcome!