"[21] In a positive review, Pitchfork's Liam Singer wrote that the album "gives the listener nothing to hold onto, remaining as transitory as its location", and added that it "realizes music's capacity to unify contrasting conceptions of time. They stay the same.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 18, 2020. Big fail Amazon. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Great remaster and packaging, though the pressing is on the noisy side.

Ambient 2:Plateaux Of Mirror by Brian Eno Audio CD $13.98

To make a piece of music out of it, I cut that part out, made a stereo loop on the 24-track, then I discovered I liked it best at half speed, so the instruments sounded very soft, and the whole movement was very slow.[5]. $13.74. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. As this is of limited availability the fact that it is available at all is result!

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 14, 2020. Both noise and full of distortions on face 1 and 4. ), "Better branding through music: Original airport theme songs", "Pro Session: The Studio as Compositional Tool", "Ambient 1: Music for Airports – Brian Eno", "Brian Eno / Harold Budd: Discreet Music / Ambient 1: Music for Airports / Ambient 2: The Plateaux of Mirror / Ambient 4: On Land", "Brian Eno: Ambient 1: Music for Airports", "Brian Eno: Ambient 1: Music for Airports [reissue]", "British album certifications – Brian Eno – Ambient 1 - Music for Airports", http://bangonacan.org/store/music/music_for_airports_live, Various – Minimalism: More Or Less (CD) at Discogs, "The first music played on Beats 1 is Music For Airports", Learn how and when to remove this template message, Interview on Ambient 1: Music for Airports, More Blank Than Frank/Desert Island Selection, Everything That Happens Will Happen Today, Dream Theory in Malaya: Fourth World Volume Two, Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ambient_1:_Music_for_Airports&oldid=985027346, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales figures, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales footnote, Wikipedia external links cleanup from August 2016, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Please ignore bad reviews, this 100% as advertised. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Ambient 1: Music for Airports is the sixth studio album by English musician Brian Eno, released in 1978 by Polydor Records.

Please try again. Then you are likely struck by how the music allows your mind the space to breathe", Davidson wrote, "and in doing so, adapts itself to your mood". What I mean is they all repeat in cycles that are called incommensurable — they are not likely to come back into sync again. Very disappointed as I now have to deal with a return. Worth every penny.Download included.

I will let everyone know Monday evening when I have a chance to look at the new replacements. "2/1" and "1/2" each contain four tracks of wordless vocals which loop back on themselves and constantly interact with each other in new ways.