but in the end i think that doomsday is a stronger character … This thread is archived. 6 comments. The Most Popular Anime Protagonist Power Levels (my first video). Now he has Doomsday's plus a bunch of other heroes's abilities. It's really between Amazo and Manhattan. u/HoboBrute. LeonBuco666. Doomdsay. Okay...I'm pretty sure I did the Search function correctly (Advanced Search, Advanced Options, etc), and I was pretty darn sooprised that this (apparently) hasn't been done. VS Battles Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. Superman has defeated Doomsday every single time they have fought.

Amazo vs Doomsday?

Amazo vs Doomsday. I wonder how Amazo would do against Subject 0. Team one. Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. Loading editor. This just sounds too stupid so if Doomsday would be a JLA member he could copy his powers but since he is not he just can't copy it? PS this is just an opinion keep in mind. JLU Amazo: Team 1. Why do people try to use concepts devoloped in the real world, to try and make an argument where comic books are concerned? Ziggy27. It cost superman his life to beat doomsday. Posted by. Relevance. carver9. He is extremely resilient to physical and energy attacks. Amazo(Justice League Unlimited Version from Cartoon, very powerful) and Classic Doomsday vs. Dr. Manhattan and Silver Surfer. A thousand times and people still screw it up. Instead, they exploded. Depends on versions. Due to Hajun's law, using teamwork against him is very difficult, making him very good at soloing entire verses. It isn't. Although Amazo could have a new weapon and take him. Moved an entire planet to another dimension because it was preferable to going around said planet. The Power Cosmic cannot be copied/replicated, however it can be stolen and/or siphoned.

5 years ago. Answer Save. << THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>. . Galan007 Actually, Amazo beat 35 members of the JLA. Close. Take off power hacking and this becomes interesting. Amazo vs Doomsday. As for Doc M. Again we really don't know how powerful he is. Forget Doomsday, Amazo solos. Who would win (Tier 0 restricted, check the comments to see Kurimuzorõzu profile), Tier 4 tournament round 3 (winner decide by logic), Why Hajun solos your favorite verse (Excluding Tier 0), Best OG protagonist?

), I want to ask everyone who has this virginity, do you hate Meliodas, Saitama, and Goku.

You are indeed where you belong.

Amazo shows the ability to cross dimensions. 6 comments. He could've turned them to dust or just killed them. Amazo vs Doomsday. Doomsday doesn't adapt to powersets; he adapts to damage in both type and quantity, and BOTH are interconnected imo. Base Amazo.

It cost superman his life to beat doomsday. Posted by. (SPEED IS EQUALIZED) Who takes this in a Death match? Then again, he may not have to.His statements that he's attained power all but incomprehensible seems to suggest a lot. Quote More History; Done. facepalm. Amazo blitzes. Manhattan is a non factor. Amazo absorbs Doomsday's abilities. 83% Upvoted. Hello. Okay...I'm pretty sure I did the Search function correctly (Advanced Search, Advanced Options, etc), and I was pretty darn sooprised that this (apparently) hasn't been done. Philosophía. I will start with this Vs Wiki, since I am not familiar with many others. Superman.

Same goes for a few versions of DD. As for JLU Amazo, he was extremely powerful, but as Amazo copies there weaknesses as well as there powers, the Silver Surfer using his cosmic awareness could use his power of cosmic and create a weakness to one of his abilities, therefore making Amazo copy a weakness, and being able to be put down. Think about it: in both the movie and the book, he blew people and things apart. Most powerful version of Doomsday (Off-the-cuff: I say Amazo wins #1, but Doomsday wins #2). 1 decade ago. He'll eventually win, somehow. Take off power hacking and this becomes interesting. (If you want to defend any of the defeated verses, feel free. Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. Amazo vs Doomsday?

1 decade ago. Do you think anybody in your favorite verse can defeat Amon ? no bfr fight to the end no worlogog.

I can't see anything Dr. M or SS can do to DD him not eventually coming back from that(assuming he can't adapt to them in mid battle that is)  The Imperiex ordeal was pretty crazy I thought, who knows?