I bet they are so moist with the yogurt in them. For ease of removing, use a plastic knife to gently pry the edges from the tin. I think another 5 to 10 minutes.. Banana-Blueberry Muffins with Greek Yogurt, Congrats! I need to make these for snacks. With the addition of vanilla yogurt, this basic muffin turns out moist and tender. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Info. Welcome to my site! Save on Two Good™ yogurt at retailers nationwide! I baked them 4 times now and took a patch to the office they were gone in minutes. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. I made these exactly like the recipe says to and I enjoyed them very much! :) :), Great recipe! Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. https://momtomomnutrition.com/food-and-recipes/blueberry-yogurt-muffins It sounds great to make a batch and freeze half for another day. The blueberry skyr and lemon zest take these muffins to the next level. Moreish muffins to use up excess blueberries from my fridge (or use frozen berries of any kind if you prefer). It's a mild, thick yogurt and high in protein as an added bonus. A Family Friendly Massachusetts Lifestyle Blog Sharing Delicious Recipes, Family Fun Ideas, How-To's, and Much More - One Click at a Time! Add eggs one at a time, beating … this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Also used large tin muffin pan and got 9 large muffins. -   -  Made these this morning and they came out perfectly moist and delicious. The use of whole wheat flour and replacing much of the sugar in a traditional banana muffin recipe with natural sources like honey, Greek yogurt, and applesauce results in a moist, dense texture. In a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Something went wrong. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners. Simply add the dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl and whisk. Roll blueberries and 2 teaspoons flour together in a bowl. They are absolutely bursting with blueberries! I am Amy! Please try again. Great recipe!! I have never used yogurt in muffins before, sounds delicious! Used frozen blueberries so I gently tossed them in some flour so my batter wouldn’t turn purple. Those look so moist and delicious! Gave some to friends and now they are making them too. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Absolutely delicious. Baked in a loaf pan at 350F for 45 min. Yummy. Definitely a keeper. Sift the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a large bowl. Grease a large muffin tin and a 6-count muffin tin with nonstick spray. Delicious!!! In a large bowl , add dry ingredients and whisk them. I used plain skyr so I added a TBSP more of brown sugar. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I use vanilla activia. This post has been sponsored by Danone US, LLC . -  A plastic knife can help remove them and keep your muffin tin scratch-free. Shared by Amy | 13 CommentsUpdated on December 15, 2019. These were delicious and not dry at all. I m a yogurt lover and Icelandic yogurt (like Sigg s) is tangier than I think most of us in the U.S. are accustomed to. Pre-heat the oven to 190 degrees C (180 degrees C fan forced). Please try again. Quickly remove muffins from tin to prevent sticking; let cool. Gently stir whole wheat flour, baking powder, and salt into the batter. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). I typically don t like a lot of sweetness in anything these days but I would probably add a couple more tablespoons of brown sugar next time to compensate for the yogurt's tanginess. I might be a little obsessed with cute photography props, and Rae Dunn, but all is good! Line a 12 hole muffin tin with muffin cases. Texture was excellent. Bake for 16-18 minutes checking on them at the 16 minute mark. https://www.stonyfield.com/recipes/blueberry-yogurt-muffins allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/45573/greek-yogurt-blueberry-muffins.aspx Delicious!! Since I was using plain yogurt, I added a small splash of vanilla extract.The yogurt makes these muffins so nice and tender. This is the only blueberry yogurt muffins recipe you will ever need! This works fine as-is. Divide batter among prepared muffin cups. Hubby and son love blueberry muffins! It makes 12 large muffins so if you wish to use cupcake cases this would make a lot more. 153 calories; protein 2.8g 6% DV; carbohydrates 30.9g 10% DV; fat 3.1g 5% DV; cholesterol 1mg; sodium 206.2mg 8% DV. There is really nothing quite as tasty as a warm, ripe berry plucked right off the bush. 22 Mar 2018, I've made them three times so far so easy and absolutely gorgeous This is one of my most favorite muffin flavors.The rich taste of blueberry compliments the whole muffin experience. This is the only blueberry yogurt muffins recipe you will ever need! Mousie's family is Icelandic so using Skyr was a no-brainer. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Privacy Policies, These are good but could do with more berries and maybe some white choc chips Will make them like this next time a good base and EASY recipe, thanks! It is blueberry season here in New England and our family has already been picking lots of ripe, juicy berries. This post has been sponsored by Danone US, LLC . I did use lemon yogurt instead of vanilla because I had some leftover from making a cake. I was worried when I saw that the batter was very thick, but they baked up beautifully and I even used a one for one gluten free flour. Gotta tell ya the muffin batter was really thick I was worried I was crushing the blueberries when folding them in and was concerned about how they would turn out. Preheat oven to 190 C / 170 C Fan / Gas 5. 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour, or as needed, Back to Banana-Blueberry Muffins with Greek Yogurt. Those muffins look so perfect and bursting with blueberries. These banana-blueberry muffins make a light, satisfying breakfast or dessert. These look pretty amazing! This recipe produced 17 full-size muffins for me. Info. I baked them 4 times now and took a patch to the office they were gone in minutes. Beat bananas, honey, applesauce, brown sugar, yogurt, milk, oil, molasses, and sugar together in a … allrecipes.co.uk/recipe/34194/blueberry-yoghurt-muffins.aspx You saved Blueberry Skyr Muffins to your. Blueberries are just so yummy and make the perfect topping for yogurt like Two Good™ Greek Vanilla and Blueberry nonfat yogurt. Add eggs one at a time, beating well between each addition. The flavor always comes so good. It’s easy and quick to prepare. All … These muffins look really good!! :( I apologize and I will try them again!!! Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.