NEW DOUGHY DELICIOUS COOKIE BOXES ARE HERE! Edoughble's edible cookie dough makes all your dessert dreams come true. For health and safety reasons, you should not eat regular raw cookie dough.Although this easy edible cookie dough recipe will taste just as good as the regular cookie dough, there are a few differences in the ingredients that make this dough safe to eat. Here are 10 of our favorite freezer-friendly cookie doughs to prepare now and bake later. We're Edoughble (picture us waving), and when we aren't waving, we are obsessing over our life's mission to craft the best edible cookie dough you've ever tasted. Breaking the rules, eat the cookie dough. Discover why our 5 star reviewed product is far from cookie-cutter and experience it for yourself! This chocolate chip cookie dough, packaged up in an ice cream-like pint, definitely improved on the edible cookie dough formula, but didn’t quite have what it takes for our top spots. The baking soda isn't really necessary and you can opt to leave it out since the cookie dough isn't being baked. This recipe need some adjustments. Immediately the testers commented on how realistic the texture of this edible cookie dough was. Eat now or bake later. Or, bake them off one at a time for that fresh-from-the-oven experience every single night. Premium, All-natural, Edible cookie dough, Edible Cookie Dough * Novelties * Ice Cream * Catering * Birthdays * Vegan & Gluten Free Options. The Chocolate Chip flavor is already creating a stir amongst cookie dough lovers, foodies and those seeking an indulgent treat! Doeology is fun edible cookie dough. The Doughlish® product ships ambient and is shelf stable for 270 days. Discover award-winning gourmet ready-to-eat and ready-to-bake gluten-free cookie dough - with organic, vegan and dairy-free options available. The easiest method is to microwave your flour on high until it reaches 165°F throughout. I followed it as written and it came out too buttery and soft to be proper cookie dough so I had to add 1 Tablespoon of flour but then it tasted too bland so I added 1 Tablespoon of brown sugar. Check out our most popular edible cookie dough flavors! Doughlish is made with an egg-free, butter-free formula and heat-treated flour, making it safe to eat and shelf stable for 270 days. With real, premium ingredients you can pronounce and a straight from the mixing bowl taste, our edible cookie dough is simply the best. !. Doughlish Edible Cookie Dough Chocolate Chip Cups, 4.5 Oz (Pack of 8) Fill your freezer with ready-to-bake cookie dough and you’re minutes away from a warm, freshly-baked batch. With twists on traditional favorites and new one-of-a-kind, deliciously sinful flavors to choose from, what are you still doing reading this? Use an instant-read thermometer to make sure that it has all reached 165°F, then stir it into your edible cookie dough recipe … DOUGHlish® Birthday Cake Cookie Dough - 14 oz. Next up in our cookie dough competition was Big Dipper. There are two main ways to heat treat flour so that it’s safe to eat in edible cookie dough. Get first access to new flavors, exclusive offers, news and dough much more! Taste of Nature, Inc., the maker of Cookie Dough Bites® will start shipping Doughlish® Edible Cookie Dough to stores this week! * Mail-in Rebate is in the form of merchandise credit check, valid in-store only. And so the first question anyone asks when I share this recipe or talk about my affinity for cookie dough: Can I eat raw cookie dough? Taste of Nature Inc. 2828 Donald Douglas Loop North Santa Monica, CA 90405 310-396-4433 Oh, hey there! With our Founder and Le Cordon Bleu trained pastry chef Rana leading the charge, we make small-batch, 100% safe to eat cookie dough with only premium, all-natural and non-GMO ingredients. With real, premium ingredients you can pronounce and a straight from the mixing bowl taste, our edible cookie dough is simply the best. Best of all, our "mom approved" edible cookie dough is 100% safe to eat because we use NO egg, NO raw flour and NO chemical leavener, meaning you can have peace of mind when you get your edible eggless cookie dough fix.