So, far she has worked in numerous of filmography and TV series. 3- Second hand jumper from @beyondretro Affordable vintage shop I love- also had a website. Her father is Brian O’Sullivan and mother is Helen O’Sullivan. @thecostumedirectory Got this for me for my show. She had been named in the Comedy Awards at 2014 as the Most Effective … Also read: Lisanne Falk Age, Height, Married, Husband & Net Worth. She has earned pretty good amount of net worth from her career. @netflixisajoke (frayed photographer was @leamorte bless her). They dated for several months. Aisling Clíodhnadh O'Sullivan[1] (born 16 March 1984),[citation needed] known professionally as Aisling Bea (/ˈæʃlɪŋ ˈbiː/; ASH-ling bee), is an Irish comedian, actor, and screenwriter. An investment, but I love. She has made guest appearances on many other panel shows, including: 2020 British Academy Television Craft Award, "Life's on the up for Aisling Bea ahead of new TV comedy", "10 awesome Kildare women making waves in the world", "My father's death has given me a love of men, of their vulnerability and tenderness", "Aisling Bea interview: The prize-winning comedian with the CV of a veteran on bringing her second stand-up show to the Fringe", "Funny woman, Aisling Bea, is of good stock", "Insider Interrogation: writer and actor Aisling Bea - Independent.ie", "Prize-winning comedian Aisling Bea on making the leap into stand-up", "Aisling Bea: 'I am making no money in LA, but creatively it is rewarding, "Interview with Aisling Bea (Humour Me Comedy Podcast)", "Aisling Bea wins So You Think You're Funny", "Aisling Bea is nominated for Edinburgh Fringe Best Newcomer Award", "Interview: Rarely Asked Questions – Aisling Bea", "Comedy Irish Micks and Legends back on BBC Radio 4", "Aisling crowned Queen Bea at British Comedy Awards", "Aisling Bea: Edinburgh festival review – peppy set from standup with star quality", "Sara Pascoe and Aisling Bea pilot Radio 2 chat show", "Paul Rudd To Topline Netflix Comedy Series 'Living With Yourself' From Timothy Greenberg", "Aisling Bea Joins Netflix's 'Living With Yourself' Opposite Paul Rudd", "Netflix's Living With Yourself fuses sitcom humor with high-tech anxiety", "Could Aisling Bea and Sharon Horgan's new Channel 4 comedy be the next Fleabag? Aisling Cliodhnadh O’Sullivan was born on County Kildare in 1984. YAS PLEASE. Aisling was raised along with her younger sister, Sinéad by her single mother, Helen, a secondary jockey-trainer and a former professional jockey. Aisling Bea is an Irish actress, comedian, and a writer. 4 – @rebeccarichardsmakeup Doing my makeup all with @burtsbeesuk Makeup which are cruelty free but also make their packaging with recyclable stuff including their – most lipsticks are non recyclable because of their weighted bottoms- oooerr. If you want to grab all the necessary details about Bea and her personal life we suggest you read the whole article. Well okay. Since 2016, Bea has been a team captain on 8 Out of 10 Cats, having previously been a guest on the show in 2013 and 2014. It needs our help? Meet Her Husband. Aisling has come to be the very first lady to acquire against at the Gilded Balloon You feel That You amusing award Considering beginning her toasting livelihood in 2011. She has a very impressive height of 5 feet 5 inches tall with a slim figure. Back in 2017, Aisling wrote an article for the British newspaper The Guardian. [17] She then studied at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA). [20] While filming Dead Boss in 2011, Bea decided to try stand-up comedy. Aisling Bea is an award-winning actress. Another time I just wanted us to get a LOVELY PHOTO in our LOVELY acting chairs looking LOVELY so we’d all have LOVELY memories, but no one took it seriously. The same year, she appeared in three more movies and TV series named Roy Goes to the Movies, We Are Klang, and Belonging to Laura. Contact Us, Aisling Bea Married, Partner, Boyfriend, Lesbian, Dating, Conner O'Malley Age, Birthday, Bio, Wedding, Wife, Net Worth, Miranda Brooke Wiki, Age, Wedding, Husband, Parents, Bio, Instagram, Helen O'Sullivan (Mother), Brian O'Sullivan (Father). Besides acting, she is a stand-up writer, as she has also contributed to some shows. Therefore, Aisling adopted the stage name ‘Bea’ as a tribute to her father and wrote an article on The Guardian in 2017 about her family's experience of suicide. From 2016 to 2017, she was a team captain on 8 Out of 10 Cats and is a frequent contestant on the spinoff 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown. In the tweet, she had supported gay marriage. 6- Is a Phase Eight designer top I got yesterday in @suerydercharity Shop. [24] Bea and Yasmine Akram co-wrote and co-hosted the BBC Radio 4 comedy folklore series Micks and Legends (2012, 2015);[25] it was nominated for a Chortle Award in 2013. 2020 [6] Her great-aunt was playwright Siobhán Ní Shúilleabháin,[13] and musician Liam O'Flynn was a family friend. Though the relationship between Aisling and Michael has made the headlines, the two is yet to be open about their relationship. It was produced by Sharon Horgan, who plays her older sister. Aisling Bea with boyfriend Micheal Seen at the UK Social Enterprise Awards on 24 May 2017 (Photo: Aisling Bea's Twitter). MarriedDivorce.com and All Rights Reserved Apart from that, there is not any information regarding Bea’s weight and other body measurements. As of 2019, Bea’s net worth is estimated to be around $6 million. MarriedDivorce.com The exposure brought by these awards marked a "turning point" in Bea's career[18] and she began to appear as a regular guest on panel shows including QI and Insert Name Here. 5- always love my @morvlondon Red jumpsuit. Published contents by users are under Creative Commons License. Sometimes people get snobby about charity shopping which I hate because it’s an affordable, eco way to shop which helps address over production of stuff as there’s already enough stuff in the world AND the money goes to charity. Who Is Aisling Bea’s Partner? The 34-years-old Aisling was born on 16 March 1984 in County Kildare, Ireland as Aisling Cliodhnadh O’Sullivan. However, the relationship couldn’t survive as long as they broke after dating for some time. She stole the limelight after winning British Comedy Award for the Best Female Television Comic for 8 Out of 10 Cats. She has been supportive towards the people of the LGBTQ community, and her support is even reflected in one of her tweets posted on 28 March 2014. Nevertheless, the pair was even spotted enjoying the Oliver Awards in London on 8 April 2018. In 2019, Bea wrote This Way Up, in which she starred as teacher Aine. Know Her Net Worth, & Age. In August 2018, Bea was cast to co-star with Paul Rudd in Netflix's comedy series Living with Yourself. The beautiful actress Bea hold Irish nationality and her ethnicity is also Irish. After winning an award at the Edinburgh Comedy Awards, she began to be booked regularly for various panel shows, where she has become a fixture. Later, she graduated from the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art. By using MarriedDivorce.com you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Later, she changed her surname. As per the report, she is living a single life right now. Spotted it as I was dropping in a few bags post my Marie Kondo blitz. Previously, Bea was in a relationship with Irish Actor Ardal O’Hanlon. As for now, Bea has appeared in Hard Sun, Taskmaster, Gap Year, and Damned. Unlike many celebrities, Aisling also does not mind portraying a gay or lesbian character as she believes that the character that she plays on screen doesn’t define them in real life. The 34-year-old Irish actress, Aisling Bea is not married yet. By 2012, she was regularly appearing on sketch comedy shows and sitcoms. For her work on This Way Up, Bea won the Bafta 2020 British Academy Television Craft Award for Breakthrough Talent. [4][15][16] While there, she was part of a student sketch comedy group. Furthermore, Bea has a sister named Sinead. Not just onscreen, but Aisling is also very vocal about her opinion in real life. © Since then, as a popular female artist, Aisling makes a regular television appearance in the shows including 8 Out Of 10 Cats, QI and A League Of Their Own. Concerning in her education, the actress completed her graduation from Trinity College with a degree in French and philosophy. Bea was born in Kildare, Ireland. [30][31] The series premiered on 18 October 2019.[32]. [19] Instead, she was cast mainly in comedic television series including Cardinal Burns and Dead Boss (both 2012). Aisling Bea Wiki-Bio: Age, Parents, Siblings, and Height! Been wearing & using some lovely things for my non seasonal hashtag #aislingrecommendsecoorsociallyconsciousbrandseverydayuntilxmas In one big swoop (and no these ain’t paid for ads, just great people trying their best In a variety of ways) Varying in affordability depending on your BOOJAY: 1- @housedressny shirt ethically made by women in NYC 2- @electronicsheep scarf made in Ireland with 10% of profits going to charities supporting Non-binary & gender queer youths- Around whom it was designed to celebrate .