Ich finde das so toll, dass der SCM-Verlag mit uns die deutsche Journalingbibel mit einem weissen Einband designed hat, so dass jeder seinen eigenen farbigen, bunten und kreativen Einband dafür kreieren kann. This is a great bible cover - it has lots of pockets and places to put extra notebooks or paper for note-taking during classes. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Universal Music Distribution / 2020 / Compact disc, Discover How to Move On, Make Peace with Painful Memories, and Create a Life That's Beautiful Again, Collection: Stories, songs, and reflections for the Advent season. From the dropdown menu, select whether you will send me your existing bible or choose one of the Bible Translations I have in stock. I paint each Cynosure Journal to order, and for this reason no two…, Half of all proceeds from the sale of this Bible go to anti-trafficking organizations. Bought with the imitation leather NIRV adventurers bible to keep it good & to keep my son's devotional book & a notebook & pen altogether in one place. Antique Book "Be Strong & Courageous" Bible / Book Cover - Joshua 1:9 (Large) Christian Art Gifts. Prices vary based upon Bible version. (Black Camouflage), Good Ruby Compact Bible Cover with Handle, Book Protector with Pocket Colorful Trellis Protector Carriers for Books (Purple), REALTREE MAJESTIC BIBLE TABS - CAMO VERSION, Black Outer Pocket Leather Like Vinyl Bible Cover Case with Handle X-Large, Burgundy/Tan Fashionable and Stylish Bible Cover, Large Two-Tone Bible Case Holy Book Protector, Officewerks Purple Stylish/Fashionable Bible Cover, Serve The Lord with Gladness. This is no ordinary book, this is a book full or trials& tribulations that God showed his glory through. Only applies to orders shipped within the Continental U.S. ESV Journaling Bible. This amazing book has 52 fun games for volunteers, teachers, youth camp and ministry leaders. It was a bit problematic since their Bibles are a bit heavy and a tad too big for their small hands. The rubber Adventure Bible logo, durable nylon construction, and multiple pockets will encourage kids to take their NIV Adventure Bible with them wherever they go. Zondervan Other . The writing on this journal is fully customizable! We highly recommend this product! DVD Covers; Blu-Ray Covers; Console covers. Inspirio / 2004 / Gift. I gave it two stars because the front or back covers of the Adventure Bible I bought for it constantly slide out. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. This rugged cover for young explorers is made of durable, rip-stop nylon, and has a sturdy spine handle. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This Bible cover is specifically designed for the Adventure Bible. You receive a beautiful Bible and join a movement to provide freedom. I’ve even had customers use them as wedding guest books! It is a good quality, and a perfect fit. https://mailchi.mp/92854dd38bb4/ghdemail10 ~~~~~~~~~~ Hand-painted bibles by Guarded Hearts Designs make absolutely perfect gifts for you or your loved ones, touching and uniquely personal Christmas presents, birthday presents, baptism gifts or wedding gifts! . Interesting facts that help you understand God’s Word and the life of faith. They see mommy and daddy carry their Bibles to church and they want to also. We create beautiful Bibles and intentional tools to help you seek it. Children's Bible Cover - Pink - Medium Size 4.8 out of 5 stars 137. NIV, Adventure Bible, Leathersoft, Gray/Blue, Full Color, NIV, Kids' Visual Study Bible, Leathersoft, Teal, Full Color Interior: Explore the Story of the Bible---People, Places, and History, NIV, Kids' Visual Study Bible, Leathersoft, Bronze, Full Color Interior: Explore the Story of the Bible---People, Places, and History, NIrV, Adventure Bible for Early Readers, Leathersoft, Pink, Full Color, NIV, Bible for Kids, Flexcover, Pink/Gold, Red Letter, Comfort Print: Thinline Edition, NIV, Adventure Bible, Leathersoft, Pink, Full Color. My…, 127 Likes, 13 Comments - Rebecca Swiatek (@rebeccahdesigns) on Instagram: “YALLLLL I am dying over this coffee shop design! The verse on the back says “I am with you always, even to the end of the age” (Matt 28:20). Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2017. 3DS covers; Gameboy covers; Gameboy Advance covers; Gameboy Color covers; Nintendo DS covers; Playstation Portable covers This Bible is semi–custom. I will paint your bible to fit you :) HOW TO PURCHASE: 1. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. 5:14✨ // • • • • • #biblesxcoffee #bibles #coffee…”. There is ample room in the pockets for pens, pencils, some crayons, a notepad, etc. This bible cover will not fit that Adventure Bible. You can make changes to your choices regarding privacy by emailing privacyrequest@christianbook.com with the subject line "EU Privacy Request". ~Custom hand painted bible by Lorelei Creative~ The bible design(s) shown in this listing are just samples. It also has one mesh front pocket as well as two more front pockets, one with a Velcro closure, D-ring, and a heavy-duty color-matched zipper. Win Win! It can be printed on your own computer, by your local print/photo shop,or have it printed online…. By clicking YES below, you are giving us consent to set cookies on your web browser. Both hard and soft cover Bibles are suitable for this cover. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.). Like the storage pockets and my 7 year-old grandson's Adventure Bible purchased for school fits perfectly. Easy to use. Adventure Bible Cover Pink Medium Zondervan. This Bible is inspired by the night sky at Yellowstone National Park. -8 x 10 in canvas -Black, blue, and purple background with metallic gold lettering -Perfect for sorority big-little gifts and general home decor! Multiple pockets keep notebooks, writing utensils, and other materials safely tucked inside. Imitation Leather. Fully Customizable Hand Painted Bible. Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2016. Have your child take their Bible wherever they go! Lined with easy to clean black fabric, this cover also is padded with a pencil holder loop. It also has one mesh front pocket as well as two more front pockets, one with a Velcro closure, D-ring, and a heavy-duty color-matched zipper. Dimensions 7.50 x 6.50 2 inch margins for note taking and journaling. eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook). Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Adventure Bible Cover Blue Medium Zondervan. Browse through a selection of kid-friendly Bibles, devotionals, and related Adventure Bible products. Good strong, sturdy construction, practical and attractive. This rugged covers is ideal for young explorers ages 8-12. The best-selling NIV Adventure Bible now has its own case! In the notes, please indicate the verbiage you would like on the front…. Her newest release, The Light of His Presence offers readers 40 days of prayer and reflection.