Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Adams Adams Crunchy Organic Peanut Butter, 16-Ounce. There's no way they'll still be around that long! Love this stuff! An email has been sent to you, please check your email inbox and click on the link in the email to verify your email address. Stir before using. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Walmart # 9275943. Organic Roasted Peanuts, Contains 1% Or Less Of Salt. At first I thought it needed salt, but then I remembered that my Doc said to go light on the salt, so I continued to give it a try. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. This year, hold a bake sale in support of WE, so you can bake a difference for families in developing countries. Tastes like pure peanuts- because that's what it is! More delivery & pickup options. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. I hope I never have to buy any other brand. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives. 14 $6.14 $ 6. Please try again. 4.9 out of 5 stars 19. Adams Food, Peanut Butter Crunchy Salt Organic, 16 Ounce 4.4 out of 5 stars 19 Crazy Richard's Crunchy Peanut Butter, 100% Natural, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, 16 Ounce Jars (Pack of 6) Fresh roasted peanuts and a dash of salt are the only ingredients in Adams 100% Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter. Adams Crunchy Organic Peanut Butter Spread, 16 Ounce by Adams. I will definitely buy this product again. Buy Now (Organic Crunchy Peanut Butter). Adams. $29.94 $ 29. 12 $4.12 $ 4. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. $4.12 $ 4. and we have not verified it. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. In stock on September 10, 2020. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Arrives by Fri, Nov 13. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Contact Us ; FAQ ; Where to Buy ; About ; Adams Canada ; About Our Ads this is the BEST store bought peanut butter I have ever eaten!