(AS) 26 He began to speak boldly in the synagogue.

15 But if it is a (N)question of words and names and your own law, look to it yourselves; for I do not want to be a judge of such matters.” 16 And he drove them from the judgment seat.

11:7; 12:13; 1 Thess. 16And he drove them from the judgment seat. After he had spent some time there, he departed and went over the region of u Galatia and Phrygia 8 in order, v strengthening all the disciples. Acts 18 New King James Version (NKJV) Ministering at Corinth. 9 j From now on I will go to the Gentiles." 27:25; Acts 20:26, Acts 19:1; 1 Cor. After these things Paul departed from Athens and went to Corinth. 1:16; 1 Kin. New King James Version (NKJV) Bible Book List. New King James Version (NKJV). 7 13saying, “This fellow persuades men to worship God contrary to the law.”. 1:16; 1 Kin. 2:33; Ezek.

14 And when Paul was about to open his mouth, Gallio said to the Jews, “If it were a matter of wrongdoing or wicked crimes, O Jews, there would be reason why I should bear with you.

You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account.

18 Paul stayed on in Corinth for some time. 3:8, Lev. 15 But since it involves questions about words and names and your own law(AA)—settle the matter yourselves. 4:12; 9:14; 2 Cor. 24
2And he found a certain Jew named Aquila, born in Pontus, who had recently come from Italy with his wife Priscilla (because Claudius had commanded all the Jews to depart from Rome); and he came to them. 27 And when he desired to cross to Achaia, the brethren wrote, exhorting the disciples to receive him; and when he arrived, (Z)he greatly helped those who had believed through grace; 28 for he vigorously refuted the Jews publicly, (AA)showing from the Scriptures that Jesus is the Christ. 26 (AL), 23 After spending some time in Antioch, Paul set out from there and traveled from place to place throughout the region of Galatia(AM) and Phrygia,(AN) strengthening all the disciples.(AO).

And he sailed from Ephesus. Sign Up or Login.

Sign Up or Login, G1161 AfterG3326 these thingsG5023 PaulG3972 departedG5563 fromG1537 Athens,G116 and cameG2064 toG1519 Corinth;G2882, To Get the full list of Strongs:

How is the "fear of the Lord" like the law? for he vigorously refuted the Jews publicly, a showing from the Scriptures that Jesus is the Christ. So Paul still remained 5 a good while.

4 This man had been instructed in the way of the Lord; and being.

3:1–11; Mark 1:7, 8; Luke 3:16, 17; 7:29; John 1:26, 33]; Acts 19:3, NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture, NKJV Word Study Bible: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, NKJV, Open Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Complete Reference System. After these things Paul departed from Athens and went to Corinth.

9 Now (L)the Lord spoke to Paul in the night by a vision, “Do not be afraid, but speak, and do not keep silent; 10 (M)for I am with you, and no one will attack you to hurt you; for I have many people in this city.” 11 And he continued there a year and six months, teaching the word of God among them. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek.

And he drove them from the judgment seat. Ministering at Corinth. Why did Paul sometimes need to work as a tent-maker to support himself? k Then Crispus, the ruler of the synagogue, believed on the Lord with all his household. The Holy Bible, New King James Version, Copyright © 1982 Thomas Nelson. (J)From now on I will go to the Gentiles.” 7 And he departed from there and entered the house of a certain man named [b]Justus, one who worshiped God, whose house was next door to the synagogue. 18 So Paul still remained [e]a good while. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. 6 But (F)when they opposed him and blasphemed, (G)he shook his garments and said to them, (H)“Your blood be upon your own heads; (I)I am clean. 3 So, because he was of the same trade, he stayed with them (B)and worked; for by occupation they were tentmakers. But Gallio took no notice of these things. 4 Votes, Acts 18:1 20When they asked him to stay a longer time with them, he did not consent, When Aquila and Priscilla heard him, they took him aside and explained to him the way of God more accurately.

22 And when he had landed at Caesarea, and [g]gone up and greeted the church, he went down to Antioch.

Should a church allow members to carry concealed weapons if it's not illegal in their state? 3:1–11; Mark 1:7, 8; Luke 3:16, 17; 7:29; John 1:26, 33]; Acts 19:3, ver 27; Ro 15:26; 1Co 16:15; 2Co 9:2; 1Th 1:7, 8, ver 21, 24; Ac 19:1, 17, 26; 1Co 15:32; 16:8; Eph 1:1; 1Ti 1:3; Rev 1:11; 2:1, Ac 19:1; 1Co 1:12; 3:5, 6, 22; 4:6; 16:12; Tit 3:13.
When Aquila and Priscilla heard him, they took him aside and explained to him the way of God more accurately. 20 When they asked him to stay a longer time with them, he did not consent, 21 but took leave of them, saying, (R)“I[f] must by all means keep this coming feast in Jerusalem; but I will return again to you, (S)God willing.” And he sailed from Ephesus. 2 And he found a certain Jew named (A)Aquila, born in Pontus, who had recently come from Italy with his wife Priscilla (because Claudius had commanded all the Jews to depart from Rome); and he came to them. All rights reserved.

And when Paul was about to open his mouth, Gallio said to the Jews, "If it were a matter of wrongdoing or wicked crimes, O Jews, there would be reason why I should bear with you.

1:12; 3:4; 16:12; Titus 3:13, [Matt.

And many of the Corinthians, hearing, believed and were baptized. Coming soon: our Thanksgiving email series will be an exercise in biblical renewal. So, because he was of the same trade, he stayed with them, And he departed from there and entered the house of a certain man named. 14 And when Paul was about to open his mouth, Gallio said to the Jews, “If it were a matter of wrongdoing or wicked crimes, O Jews, there would be reason why I should bear with you. Then he left the brothers and sisters(AD) and sailed for Syria,(AE) accompanied by Priscilla and Aquila. 5 (D)When Silas and Timothy had come from Macedonia, Paul was (E)compelled [a]by the Spirit, and testified to the Jews that Jesus is the Christ. 10

3:8, Lev. 10 For I am with you,(W) and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city.” 11 So Paul stayed in Corinth for a year and a half, teaching them the word of God.

the Lord spoke to Paul in the night by a vision. 26 So he began to speak boldly in the synagogue. Don't have an account? 9 Now the Lord spoke to Paul in the night by a vision, “Do not be afraid, but speak, and do not keep silent; 10 for I am with you, and no one will attack you to hurt you; for I have many people in this city.” 11 And he continued there a year and six months, teaching the word of God among them. Learn more.