Click on the button to disable the WPS functions. The TEW-722BRM modem/router from TRENDnet is an easy take on an ADSL2+ gateway which is known for getting the job done for cheap. So just remember to give this modem lots of air beneath it to keep it cool and it will work great for you. Comcast's rental cable modems are a rip-off. With pair-bonding, the T3200M Bonded VDSL2 Modem 802.11ac Wireless Router with MoCA 2.0 can travel on two lanes rather than one, delivering the extended reach and high bit rates of the latest bonded VDSL technology for … Fortunately, the C1100Z is compatible with TR-069 Remote Management, allowing you to enjoy easy remote problem-solving from CenturyLink when you run into any kind of common issues. I bought used so half priced is even better! There are 2 main methods that we use to reset the C1000A. My hp probook 4530s won`t power up. Copyright 2018 Actiontec Electronics, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Came well-packed in a nice sturdy box. Works fine so you do have a choice. The wireless range of this device is supported by a MIMO antenna, and like any other device on this list, the device is safeguarded with several encryption selections. Centurylink was charging both of us $8 a month to rent a modem from me. the reviews were correct. The C1000A has a USB port for a network-attached storage (NAS) device, and four ethernet ports for wired connections. Do not lease your modem from your internet provider…buy it instead and save yourself the monthly fee. **, *Terms and Conditions apply to the following, **SAVE UP TO $600 FOR EVERY 5 YEARS YOU OWN YOUR OWN CENTURYLINK C1000A MODEM!**. Did not include directions, phone line, or ethernet cable. With blazing fast wireless N speeds, you can do more faster. The product that I received was new in factory sealed box. With blazing fast wireless N speeds, you can do more faster. Because of this, the Actiontec C1000A is one of the more economical options available on the market. • CenturyLink C1000A Actiontec Telephony WIFI Router/Modem Combo ... - WPS: Wireless Security: - Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA,WPA2) ... Click the button below to add the Actiontec - C1000A - VDSL2 4-Port Telephony WIFI Router/Modem Combo (Century Link approved) to your wish list. This means that risk of loss for these products passes to you upon the carrier's delivery to your ship-to address, and Hazel Networks is not responsible for any loss, theft or damage after delivery. This was a replacement for a Zyxel Q 100 that finally bit the dust after about 5 years of faithful service. If you are interested in cancelling your order, please give us a call, or send us an email & we will cancel if we are able to. I have been through 5-6 of these modem/routers of 5 years or so. Unique features of CenturyLink ActionTec C1000A Modem Router. Can I still cancel? SO, I just buy them on Internet 2 at a time, when ordering. Your WPS button lights may function differently. The exclusive Beamforming technology of Netgear also helps in delivering the best wireless coverage all over your home. I bought my own so I don’t have to lease from my DSL provider. The Netgear N600 ASDL2+ Modem Router is another ideal device compatible with the earlier ADSL2+ standard. What do I need to do?! With Xfinity WiFi, we're all hotspots now, How to Replace a Comcast Modem with your Own. It's much cheaper to buy your own. Beamforming technology involves the usage of transmitters and receivers that are used by MIMO (multiple-input, multiple-output) technology. Simple and easy just follow the basic set up instructions in the package. No loss of the internet connection in over two months. The CenturyLink C1000A VDSL2 router features “Auto Fall Back to single-line ADSL2+/2” to seamlessly operate on ADSL2+ and ADSL2 networks. • CenturyLink C1000A Actiontec Telephony WIFI Router/Modem Combo ... - WPS: Wireless Security: - Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA,WPA2) ... Click the button below to add the Actiontec - C1000A - VDSL2 4-Port Telephony WIFI Router/Modem Combo (Century Link approved) to your wish list. Make sure that the router has power (its Power LED is lit). Worked as described. With its new, powerful wireless N radio, gigabit Ethernet switch, dualcore 32-bit processor and capacious amounts of memory (64 MB Flash, 64 MB SDRAM), the C1000A can simultaneously support a wide range of demanding multimedia applications, including online gaming, sharing large files or streaming HD video. This Taiwanese equipment, ZyXEL is designed to robotically detect CenturyLink network setting configurations, making the configuration process a breeze. The owner of this site is using Wordfence to manage access to their site. This combo can manage the requirements of many seasonal Internet users. Solid performance at 40Mb down / 5 Mb up for over 2 years. I Have High-Speed Internet But Slow Buffering; How To Fix? This compact device can be easily fitted to a DSL port, a phone port, and four non-gigabit Ethernet ports. When I add my own custom label for an item on the list of devices, I frequently have to miss describe the type (computer, router, camera, gameboy, etc) because the particular device type is not on the list of types. Please contact us to request one. It runs with the Netgear Genie app for an easy mobile configuration. I was back online in minutes! Actiontec Telephony WIFI Router/Modem Combo, http://internethelp.centurylink.com/internethelp/modem-c1000a.html, Verizon FiOS Quantum Gateway G1100 AC1750, ARRIS TM822G DOCSIS 3 TELEPHONEY (EMTA) MODEM (Approved by Comcast, Xfinity, Mediacom, Optimum, WOW, + more), ARRIS TM1602A DOCSIS 3 TELEPHONEY (EMTA) MODEM (Optimum/Cablevision, WOW + more), ARRIS TG862G DOCSIS 3 WIRELESS GATEWAY TELEPHONY MODEM(Comcast/Xfinity, Time Warner, Brighthouse, Mediacom, RCN + More! A CenturyLink tech configured that for me but tech/ computer savvy people probably could do that on their own. Trademark Policy | Return for a replacements are permitted up to 90 days after the date your order was marked as delivered at your shipping address. We can process cancellations for orders that have not yet gone into transit. When it’s about the older ADSL2+ standard, transfer speed is not a big concern, as the highest rate at which signal can be sent to your home is generally 24 Mbps. **SAVE EVERY MONTH BY YOUR OWN CENTURYLINK C1000A MODEM! Access from your area has been temporarily limited for security reasons. I’ve only reset this device once for practice and maintenance. Set up was easy on Dish Internet all it asked me for was my Dishnet account number (which is your landline phone number) and the C1000A took care of the rest. My old ActionTec M1000 modem apparently took one too many nearby lightning strikes, and had become quite unstable. Warranty. There is an auto-generated PIN Number in the routers settings and you write this down.