It was not until 1912 that the registration of births was introduced. FAQ Summary Koforidua Ghana to Swedru Ghana. I requested for birth certificate since August 2018. meanwhile you will be told it will be ready after 10 working day. Find the distance from Accra to Koforidua, the estimated travel time with the impact of road traffic in real time, as well as the cost of your journey (toll charges and fuel costs). How can we grow as a country. Sun = Sunday, November 8, 2020 (4 places).. km = how many kilometers from Accra miles = how many miles from Accra nm = how many nautical miles from Accra. However, at its inception, it was registration of deaths. Verification for my kids birth certificates took over a month without results. The workers are only interested in making quick money for their pocket. The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Koforidua and Accra is 60 km= 37 miles. Never happy with your work. You can get the distance between cities, airports, states, countries, or zip codes to figure out the best route to travel to your destination. 14 Jungle Rd, Christian Service Center East, Legon, Accra, Ghana, By continuing past this page, you agree to our, https://www.ghanayello.com/img/gh/g/_1594740766-78-birth-death-registry.png, Business Services / Secretarial Services / Admin and Clerical, birth and death registry branches in accra, birth and death registry headquarters-accra, Birth and Death Registry Headquarters-accra Accra, Birth and Death Registry Offices in Accra, Location of Birth and Death Registry in Accra, Azisaeed construction travel&tour company limited. Birth & Death Registry Address, Phone number, Email, Website, Reviews, Contacts, Location. Vital registration in Ghana (the Gold Coast) began as far back as 1888. The municipality covers an estimated area of 110 square kilometres, constituting 0.57% of the total land area of the Eastern Region. I sorted to make a biometric birth certificate after a long and stressful time of waiting the certificate came and it had a mistake with my date of birth. And, to ensure you are well prepared for your stay in Koforidua, you can search the MICHELIN tourist site and restaurant selections (for all covered destinations) and book your accommodation at no additional cost. Distance from Site to Koforidua 35.42 miles 57 Kilometres . They are expecting me to bribe to get my certificate I will never do that . From February to today 29 June I can't even get my birth certificate to process my passport. The registration system has gone through a series of transformations just as the law establishing it has seen a number of amendments. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Am not in Accra, so I keep calling him to know how far it has reach but he doesn't answer my calls again. Does covid19 also affected your tools for working? If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Koforidua to Accra, It takes 0.07 hours … Birth & Death Registry - company profile is confirmed by company owner / representative person / directory administrator. Distance from Accra to Koforidua 36.92 miles 59.41 Kilometres . Birth & Death Registry business profile on GhanaYello Birth & Death Registry located in Accra, Ghana. Good evening about a month now, I apply for the biometric birth certificate to enable process my passport. *Adjusted for Daylight Saving Time (4 places). An ugly excuse of a ledger been locked up in a room somewhere and couldn't be found. The calculated flying distance from Accra to Koforidua is equal to 37 miles which is equal to 60 km. They didn't give me receipt after paying ¢70 for the birth certificate on Ho, Volta region. Travelmath helps you find driving distances based on actual directions for your road trip. If you want to go by car, the driving distance between Accra and Koforidua is 83.29 km. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. All this was aimed at improving upon the final delivery system. It is very sad that the only thing that work on that online is the payment, nothing works. Find all the transport options for your trip from Accra to Tamale right here. Click on a heading to expand the answers to commonly asked questions. What a stupid country to live. Rome2rio makes travelling from Accra to Tamale easy. The most horrible and corrupt department i have ever seen. All numbers are air distances – as the crow flies/great circle distance. If you ride your car with an average speed of 112 kilometers/hour (70 miles/h), travel time will be 00 hours 44 minutes. God save mother Ghana, this 419 hand some should be done. The New Juaben Municipality falls within the Eastern Region of South Ghana. There are 3 ways to get from Accra to Cape Coast by bus, car or plane. I know it takes two weeks for it to be ready, but the correspondent who attend to me said it will ready in a months time. The municipality has 48 electoral areas. Driving distance calculator. Sat = Saturday, November 7, 2020 (174 places). 46 Patrice Lumumba Road Airport Residential Area.