To sum up we’d say, we loved Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Last AC game i invested time in was Origins, i do dig the Egypt setting, Picked up Odyssey out of the bargain bin, just felt like more of the same... didn't like it, sold it right away. Though its not a major concern, but it sure did made us feel sad knowing that the practically possible way to get the “Pegasus” mount and the “Hades armor set” is through the sweet-sweet MICROTRANSACTIONS. Graphically it is one of 2018’s best looking open-world game. Witcher 3 is probably the only open world game this gen that's better than Origins/Odyssey and I pretty much played them all. That is until you are hit by level gating of missions. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. But, the gameplay in Odyssey is far superior to that in Origins, with the inclusion of a robust skill system that lets you switch play-styles on the fly. We will not want to spoil any bit of the story here but, it is a pretty good family revenge tale with some really good unexpected twists round the corner. Although critics really praised the voice acting of Kassandra over Alexios, still we chose Alexios for our playthrough. It ultimately is up-to your personal preference. The game is released on all major platforms including the PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch (Japan only). All ass creed games are the same thing, how could one be worst than than the other? The area is filled with people who are infected with the disease and you are left with the choice to either stop the villagers from escaping and let them free. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. He sucks. Pinterest. Did We Like It? Unfortunately, we have reached such a point in time where even if a game is completely single-player only and is priced to a full 60$, it still will have those stupid microtrasactions. Also, the amount of Orichalcum ore you receive is very small. He usually prefers stealth games over the traditional action games as he thinks the stealthy playstyle resonates much more to his persona. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is ambitious, we’ll give it that. The story starts by showing us a glimpse into the past of your character that you choose. it is going to be supplemented by regular content updates. But jeez, someone should tell them they're allowed to release a new game every few years and not annually. Alongside the weekly and daily quests, Ubisoft has been releasing small (about an hour-long) quests called “Tales of Greece”. And if you are planning to assemble a specific legendary armor set, well good luck with that. You must log in or register to reply here. But my god, as somebody who had 9 years of latin, 5 years of ancient greece in school and went on to get a diploma/master in political philosophy i loved it. I didn’t love it, but I’ll gladly take it over 3 and unity thank you very much. You can recruit a lieutenants by subduing targets or doing passive damage to them such as spartan kicking them or blasting them away using ring of chaos ability. I've said it another thread but IMO at this point the biggest issue with this franchise is the franchise itself. But, there’s a massive drawback to this system that may make some players (not us though) to shell out the extra cash. Are You An Assassin? Along with some navel combat and very light emphasis on RPG-ish elements. PlayStation 5 Vs Xbox Series X: Comparing The Upcoming Consoles, 10 Best Offline Android Games: April 2019, Assassin’s Creed Unity: The Failure It Actually Was Not, Stadia - 8 Things To Know About Google's Exciting New Gaming Platform - Tecuila. Male character was annoying while female character was mature and level headed. Group: Character Category: Hippokrates. In Odyssey, the millionth installment of Assassin’s Creed, the series has finally done something it’s never done before: introduced player choice into the storyline.. But, after indulging a couple of hours it all becomes clear. ... Just did "Too Much Of A Good Thing" and was unable to recruit Hippocrates. But game of the generation is a massive and undeserving compliment to this game IMHO. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is clearly a very good game. If you liked Origins you will love Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, but if you din’t like it then most probably you will not be bothered by Assassin’s Creed Odyssey as well. Google+. 1 Description 2 Dialogue 3 Outcome 4 Trivia 5 Notes 6 Gallery 7 References Kassandra spoke to Hippokrates, who thought of a way to help ease Pentheus' pain. Because, why not. Still an ok game, but the combat was bad and clearly they wanted to you play as the female lead since the brother was an immature douche. I don’t really like the loot system Ubi implemented, or the leveling system. It wasn't good as an AC or a game. You had to grind to level up and did not want to go up against anybody higher level, even though they look the same as low level enemies. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Is It Any Good? Assassin’s Creed Odyssey lets you play the way you want. These do add some replayability to the game. This at times can get a bit overwhelming, more so if one is coming fresh to the series. Holy crap. Batman combat was much better imho then the new souls lite stuff. Fucking hell find another hobby pal. And finishing about ninety percent of all the side quests, we can say that the game is indeed good albeit some shortcomings here and there. And yes, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is no exception. As we played through the game the family plot-line really grew on us. Not to say that the same are in any way bad in Odyssey. Good to know a nice portion of Gaf thinks its trash.