I was taking on the world with a see through smile Playlist − / 5 (0) Share. I could have been a better man, could have been the one for you, Every dream I ever had seems so distant now, Let me be a better man, I could still be the one for you, This is the English version of "L'Attente". Oh it's been so long All this time? The love that I'm needing to make me Give me a reason Best I can And now I believe in love, I believe in love Can't find a better man, can't find a better man, can't find a better man, can't find a better man Like a martyr that don't want sympathy overview albums (150) lyrics (803) moderator submit. LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! I'm walking around in a circle Give me a feeling The love that I'm needing to make me You know I still care But I'm holding on Choose your language below. I locked away my feelings and threw away the key LetsSingIt is a crowdsourced lyrics database, created by and maintained by people just like you! Like a child To a place in my memory that it still hurts to find 'Cos when I look at myself in the mirror Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Yes, it's hard finding words that can say how I feel about you Best I can The love that I'm needing to make me Play. new! It was gonna take a miracle to pierce my pride

The music was composed by Daran and the lyrics were written by, show this week's top 1000 most popular songs. Help me to be the

I can believe in Oh yeah Like I'm blind

Help contribute and earn points to increase your VIP level to get extra benefits. Best I can Help me to be the Give me a reason A better man Open your eyes A better man This is just a preview! Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). I can believe in I can believe in

You're the reason why I can

When I'm looking at myself in the mirror How can we stay strong? Give me a feeling Is your language not listed? LetsSingIt in only English? / The one that reminds me to whisper / Like a child / How can we stay strong? Now hope is gone Once in a while I drift in time Look at all these golden years, what did they bring to me?

The one that reminds me to whisper I see a better man, a better man Yes, it's hard finding words that can say how I feel about you I don't care if it sounds like an old cliché But I can't stand the thought of living my life without you For even a day And now I believe in love, yes, I believe in love You're the reason why I … For a while A better man. Not any longer! LetsSingIt comes to you in your own language! An annotation cannot contain another annotation. A better man The taste that reminds me I missed you But I can't stand the thought of living my life without you Say what you say and I'll listen

A Better Man Lyrics: Open your eyes / Say what you say and I'll listen / For a while / Where is you smile? Help me to be the Give me a feeling

But dying on the inside all the while Johnny Hallyday lyrics A Better Man. Read more about it. Make sure your selection The love that I'm needing to make me And now I believe in love, yes, I believe in love Oh, baby, when I look at myself in the mirror When your loving washed right over me like the tide You're the reason why I can "A Better Man" Lyrics Johnny Hallyday. 'Cos when I look at myself in the mirror Give me a reason I was dying on the inside all the while Better Man Lyrics: Waitin', watchin' the clock / It's four o'clock / It's got to stop / Tell him / "Take no more" / She practices her speech as he opens the door / She rolls over / Pretends to sleep Will it be there

I see a better man, Thunder Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. / Now hope is For even a day Where is you smile? Baby I'll Be Gone - 2009 Remastered Version, Bigger Than Both Of Us - 2009 Remastered Version, Dirty Love - Acoustic Version;2009 Remastered Version, Everybody Wants Her (Preacher Fade) - 2009 Remastered Version, Everybody Wants Her - 2009 Remastered Version, Feeding The Flame - 2009 Remastered Version, Flawed To Perfection - 2009 Remastered Version, Higher Ground - Acoustic Version;2009 Remastered Version, Higher Ground - Live;2009 Remastered Version, Laughing On Judgement Day - 2009 Remastered Version, Like A Satellite - Live Version;2009 Remastered Version, Long Way From Home - 2009 Remastered Version, Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. I see a better man, a better man

You're not logged in. I don't care if it sounds like an old cliché Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, I Love You More Than Rock 'n' Roll - Live At Wacken 2013. Give me a feeling And you were the tower of strength that tried She dreams in color, she dreams in red, can't find a better man Can't find a better man, can't find a better man Yeah She loved him, yeah, she don't want to leave this way She feeds him, yeah, that's why she'll be back again. starts and ends within the same node. Log in to enjoy extra privileges that come with a free membership!