Hie Sally . Can you please give me the measurements for your vanilla cake for one 7×2.5 round pan? This is perfect for couples to make the right size deep dish.

$15.99 reg $20.99. I am feeling hopeless after tirelessly looking online. I have read different things about doubling recipes and was curious about your take on it. Our focus is your convenience – order online from your laptop, desktop, or smartphone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This pan bakes pretty good and the cake comes out even without burning but sometimes sticks to the bottom; parchment paper recommended. I know you shouldn’t let cake batter sit for any length of time. I have a related question.

Hi Sally, I’m using your wedding cake recipe to make my sister-in-law a wedding cake in the summer but she wants 3 tiers. The cake baked moist with a tender crumb. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. With this 8" x 2" round aluminum cake pan / deep dish pizza pan, dessert or dinner entrees will always come out evenly baked, uniform, and ready for your creative touch each and every time. I used these pans as cake pans. Looking forward to hear from you. They come out perfect every time, the pans are lightweight, and you can't beat the price!!! I am planning to order the same in more sizes! I have a few that are 8 inch and 10 inch and most recipes using tube pans fit nicely in all. Hi Sally, Is baking time the same for aluminium foil pans vs aluminium pans vs steel pans? Simply fill your pan with 1 cup of water at a time and count until it’s full. If however you are making a two layer cake and you think it will need to sit for a long time you can cut the recipe in half, bake one layer, and then make another half of the batter and bake that.

These pans are great for making layer cakes! Hi Sally – I made your white chocolate cake recently which went down great . If you need 1/3 of an egg and you have 3 Tablespoons of beaten egg, use 1 Tablespoon. I love it! Without any adaptions, your 10-inch cake … Two lost cakes, overflowed burned cake all over my oven and fingers crossed my neighbors don’t call the fire department. I ask this b/c I often use 6″ pans but I have a 27″ oven…four pans barely fit. I will recommend these for baking all your cakes. In a pinch, letting the batter sit for 30 minutes or so while you wait for your pan to be ready should be ok. Love reading through your website…beautiful pictures and great information. The cake just popped right out with very little pan prep. Must of had a different pan? I love these cake pans. You can also determine the actual surface area of the pan in square inches. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. ***Keep in mind that the volumes listed mean you are filling the pan all the way to the top with batter, which isn’t ideal for baked goods. Sweeten up any meal or special occasion by baking dessert in this 8" x 2" round cake pan!

Our focus is your convenience – order online from your laptop, desktop, or smartphone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Also, do you really put all cups in an eight in pan? I also tried using cake strips and although it told me to bake for 25-30 minutes, after 50 minutes (with an oven thermometer in my oven to confirm the temperature), they sprang back but were still a little gooey in spots so I threw them out. Should I put them on separate racks and swap ’em out half way? And a toothpick to check the center of your cake!

. I ordered an 8 inch round about a year ago and it's now my favorite pan to use. Many thanks. These are really nice quality pans for the price. Hi Rebecca, unfortunately I can’t predict the best baking time for either pan because it depends on (1) how thick the batter is and (2) how full the pans are. It’s so helpful! Based in Lancaster, PA. WebstaurantStore is the largest online restaurant supply store servicing professionals and individual customers worldwide. Hi Anna, Most 6 inch cakes bake for around 18-21 minutes. Does circulation around pans affect baking time? 4.5×4.5 = 20.25. This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. My question is, if I use either the 9in or the loaf pans what would be the baking time. I use a bundt pan for 60 mins., but I’d like to be able to make it in loaf pans–gifting a loaf is nicer than gifting half a cake. Remember, only fill pans about 2/3 full unless otherwise noted in the recipe. The following list will help if you need to adjust my recipes for different pan sizes. With this 8" x 2" round aluminum cake pan / deep dish pizza pan, dessert or dinner entrees will always come out evenly baked, uniform, and ready for your creative touch each and every time.

I already made a chiffon cake because luckily, I’ve found a recipe with just the right measurements for my pan. We used flour release spray but it probably wasn't necessary. Cover, refrigerate, and add any leftovers to your scrambled eggs the next morning. Hello again, thank you SO MUCH for your help! You’ll need to increase the batter by 25%.
Performance Pans Aluminum Square Cake and Brownie Pan, 8-Inch.

and 9 in. For example, a 9×13 inch baking pan is 117 square inches. Hoping to get more in the future. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information.

Perfection! Plus, the prices are great too! Coupe and wide rim pans are also offered for easy transporting and serving.

Perfect size and a perfect value for a perfect sized deep dish pan! Opens in a new window. Yeah, I tried putting 4 cups into the 8 inch rounds and it was an epic failure. Quantity ... 8 x 8 x 2 in. By the way, do you know how many cups of batter does a 24oz or 32 oz cheesecake yield? Interested in a more in-depth cake baking & serving guide based on sizes?

They are my go to pans for any cake I make. You will only be emailed once the product becomes available. Shopping for baby?

I even just retested mine and 4 cups of water fit into a 6×2 inch cake pan. They are heavy duty and bake perfectly. Overall, a great purchase.

For square and rectangle pans, multiply the length of the sides. They are thicker and more durable than some I bought at retail at a much higher price. Please choose your delivery preferences: Whether you're baking a classic vanilla cake or deliciously sticky cinnamon buns, this pan is a must-have in any commercial operation! For absolute best taste and texture, I strongly recommend making separate batches of cupcakes/cakes. My cakes bake off beautiful in these! Adapting recipes to fit the cake pans you have (or need) can often be complicated. My cakes bake evenly in them.

Here’s an in-depth look at common cake pan sizes & conversions, as well as how to adjust recipes or make substitutions based on the pan sizes you have.
Amazing pans for cakes! © 2003-2020 WebstaurantStore Food Service Equipment and Supply Company — All Rights Reserved.Do Not Sell My Personal InformationVariation ID: We offer a variety of pizza pans to fit your needs.

If it’s one of our recipes let us know and hopefully we can help! The pan itself is also quite robust and durable (though it scratches). Hi Lili, typically yes. I actually used Food 52’s article by Alice Medrich on this subject to brush up on my math! You’ll have to adjust the recipe and this requires more math. In my experience, aluminum doesn’t create the darker more caramelized outer edge like non-stick does, which I prefer. A 9-inch round cake pan is 63.5 square inches/holds 8 cups of batter. If it should be powered and I use syrup, will that greatly affect the recipe? Would be greatly appreciated. is to 1.5x the recipe or even making 2 batches of batter. The first week of every November is all about Thanksgiving Pies. So not sure what happened there, I won’t be using these measurements again. They don't require a lot of cooking spray and are perfect for tiered cakes.

What if volumes and square inches don’t match up perfectly? I ordered this pan for cakes and i must say what great buy the edges a very straight. © 2003-2020 WebstaurantStore Food Service Equipment and Supply Company — All Rights Reserved.Do Not Sell My Personal InformationVariation ID: How can I properly care for this aluminum item?

Hi Sally, Your recipes are wonderful! PLEASE SEE MY. Most measurements were taken at my home kitchen. Will most definitely order more of these! Welcome to my Cake Pan Sizes & Conversions lesson! For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov. We'll definitely be getting more of these!!! I figured it would be easier to store all of this information in one convenient place for us all to reference. We were happy to assist you with a credit for your damaged cake pan. i added two of these pans to my order because i wanted to give them a try. Please choose your delivery preferences: Consistently baking beautiful, flawless cakes or delicious deep dish pizzas can be difficult, but it doesn't have to be! Thank you for all the recipes you share with us. I can use my batter for one 8 in round pan and make two – 6 inch cakes? Thanks! The sides are at right angles, leading to easier assembly. -. Thanks! It wants the “glucose” in the frosting.

See the paragraph right under How Much Batter Does This Pan Hold?

I was looking for high quality pans that gave me actual cakes that were in a circle (I know it's hard to believe).

These are AMAZING Pans at a very reasonable price.

Hi! Shop for 8 x 8 x 2 pan at Bed Bath & Beyond. See the section above called “Adapting Recipes to Fit Certain Cake Pans.”. I’m guessing yes. When the batter is mixed together the leaveners are activated and if the batter sits for too long your cake won’t rise very well. There was a problem submitting the request, please try again. That's why if you're looking for a doughier crust, we offer solid pizza pans.

This is incorrect. Oh! The aluminum construction ensures even-heating for uniform baking and the generous 2-inch depth works well for creating cakes with higher layers. With this pan, baking flawless treats is easier than ever. You said 1cup =240ml. I need to make a 3 layered cake but i have only one pan and i don’t have enough space in my oven…The recipe i am following is for layer cake. Whether you're baking a classic vanilla cake or deliciously sticky cinnamon buns, this pan is a must-have in any commercial operation! I ordered multiples so that I don’t have to wash to re-use all the time. I’ve read somewhere that it’s not good to let batter sit for too long but I don’t have a lot of pans to bake all my layers. See #8 in my Cake Baking Tips post.

The bounce back test is helpful as well. Glazed Aluminized Steel Bread Loaf Pan - 10" x 5" x 3", Durable 20 gauge aluminum is warp / rust resistant and made to withstand daily use, Material evenly distributes heat and prevents burnt food, Straight sides create smooth and crisp crusts / cake edges, Ideal for individual serving pizzas or cakes for layering, Bake with confidence without breaking the bank. When using this cake pan for 2 or more levels, it really gives a taller & more professional look.

Minnesota’s best experience in cooking, cookware, cutlery, cooking classes, events, farm to table, packaged foods, grab & go and guest chefs.

Fat Daddio's Anodized Aluminum Square Cake Pan w/ … You will need to bake it for longer of course but the recipe should turn out just fine if it’s a good recipe. Stock Your Kitchen with These 8 Baking Pans. Hello, I am new in the baking wrold and I am a little bit confused about the cake pan sizes. They request 350F for 20-22 min for the 6inc. Great value too.