I’m sorry but we do not know what IGG means. Thanks, Ray. Here is a link to the website – http://www.isbu-association.org/ I hope this information is helpful. By default CBM Calculator have details of STANDARD 20 FT, STANDARD 40 FT HIGH CUBE 40 FT Containers. International volumetric weights are calculated using the formula Standard containers are also known as general purpose containers. Fill the blanks of dimensions (length,width,height), The total cargo volume will be calculated automatic, If you prefer use Imperial unit inches and pounds, try this, 40ft HQ container approximately 60-68 CBM. Would it be able to be shipped on a container vessel? A 40-foot container is thus 40 feet x 8 feet x 8 feet, or 2,560 cubic feet. Thank you for your comments/inquiry. Admin can you help me for my below question. However, there are chassis that are adjustable or have multiple axles. Interface : 70 mm size of my carton is 475x307x227 mm, weight is 12 kgs per carton. Hello Amer, Thanks, Ray, how i can make two documents for same 1 49 ft hc container with same goods to ship, GET US BEST LOADING PLAN OF AN ITEM HAVING SIZE OF 96 X 45 X 204 CMS IN AN 40 Ft HQ CONTAINER so as to accommodate maximum pcs in the container ( you can place the pc in whatever direction you want). Fact Check: What Power Does the President Really Have Over State Governors? However, unless you know where the unit came from, there’s really no way to tell if there is insulation behind the paneling (unless you cut into it). I hope this information is helpful. the size is: 27mm thickness x 205-280 width x 2000-2500 length. Unfortunately, we do not have an engineer or architect in-house. Hello Lawrence, Thanks for the questions. any results at your own risk. They should be able to give you some additional guidance. Massa is een woord wat goed past in het hedendaagse verschepen van containers. Hello Tuong, Thanks for the question. It dimensions can slightly vary as per the manufacturer. Please tell me 40 GP container maximum cbm? Ray. You may also see them referred to as 40ft GP containers. Correct? Here are the interior dimensions of a 40’HC container – 12,031 mm (length) x 2,352 mm (width) x 2,698 mm (height) and the interior capacity is 76.4 Cubic Meters or 2,698 Cubit Feet. The corner castings are 6″ x 6″. Since we do not provide shipping/logistics services, I’m not sure how those costs would break out versus owning the containers. Most marine shipping containers are considered GP containers. Thanks for the question. Shipping containers are used to ship goods by sea, land and air in a cost-effective and efficient fashion. A chassis that can handle a 40′ container, is typically not able to handle a 53′ container. You may have better luck by contacting your freight forwarder or logistics company. The purchase price for a used 40’OT HC container will typically range from $5,350 – $5,850. However, I have a client that has 2 x 40′ HC containers of goods, and wants to know how many and which types of trailers to order. accept responsibility or liability for any losses that may arise Ray. The tracking system allows to determine the current position of your container on the world map and determines the port and the time spent in port of congestion. Thanks for finding us. The greater weight of the two is used to Please advise with total 456cartons can be stuffed in 1×40’HC, Hello Sunny, • The interior dimensions of the 40” high cube container are: However, 40’HC containers are typically transported on step deck trailers (as they are over height on standard flat bed trailers). You wrote a very informative article. The length and width of your cage is not a problem. Can a tilt bed trailer drop off to the ground a loaded 45hc container with a total weight of 15 ton. If yes give the reasons, if no give me reasons for the above interrogative comment. Standard containers with doors at one or both end(s), Standard containers with doors at one or both end(s) and doors over the entire length of one or both sides, Standard containers with doors at one or both end(s) and doors on one or both sides. Hello Sandi, CBM Calculator also allows the user to pre-define products and use them as per the requirement. The following are the internal dimensions of a 40’STD and 40’HC container. These are average prices for used containers that are in wind & watertight condition and are not re-certified for shipping. A high cube container is 9’6″H on the exterior (1′ taller than a standard height container). There are usually some additional costs involved when transporting a 40’HC container on a step deck. After knowing the storage capacity of HC containers. Standard containers are mainly used as 20' and 40' containers. The primary difference between a 40ft Standard height container and a 40ft High Cube Container is the difference in height of exactly one foot. Another difference in the 40ft High Cube container versus the 40ft Standard container is the weight. If your shipping ocean freight, our calculator will help you choose the correct size container for your shipment. 1 cage 192 L x 112 W x 267 H in CM – Gross weight 1.140,00 kg. Weight capacity is 63,000 LBS Ray. 40’HC – 12,031mm x 2,352mm x 2,698mm, Door opening 2,343mm W x 2,585mm H, These dimensions may vary slightly depending on the container. The purchase price for a used 45’HC container will typically range from $1,950 – $2,350. If you are planning on stacking, cutting/removing sections of corrugation, etc., I would definitely suggest working with a structural engineer. from a decision that you may make as aresult of using these Weight in kilograms. Containers with smaller dimensions are very seldom used. I am a freight broker, usually I move 1 and 2 TEU containers as a unit. Loading the container is not the problem because it will be a the port. Ratish, This is something that would usually happen in the aftermarket. and the gross weight(with products) is 20 kg. Being that the Height of the Door of a 40HC is slightly less than the Height of the Interior, I’m assuming I have to take this slightly less Door measurement into consideration when planning the maximum height of my Load. A distinction may be drawn between the following types of standard container: In addition, the various types of standard container also differ in dimensions and weight, resulting in a wide range of standard containers. The maximum cargo capacity of a 40’HC or 40’STD container is approximately 56,000 lbs (28 tons). Disclaimer: Trying to get 20 feet on one side, 20 ft on other of steel fence. Not only are the dry vans longer but they are 6″ wider than the containers. There is typically no cost difference to transport either size on a tilt bed trailer. effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the calculators 40’STD – 12,031mm x 2,352mm x 2,383mm, Door opening 2,343mm W x 2,280mm H Call Us: Atlanta (678) 829-5901 | Toll Free (877) 670-0229. I want to deliver 5616 cases/master carton. Can any body explain me the difference between 40 ft DV container and 40 ft HC container? The high cube containers are 96″W x 9’6″H. automatic welding. 40OT stands for 40 ft open top container. I’m intending to supply and build with containers primarily in AZ and CA. Will 5G Impact Our Cell Phone Plans (or Our Health?! There are usually some additional costs involved when transporting a 40’HC container on a step deck. Standard height containers are 8’6″H on the exterior. Could it attract surcharge in Port Handling charges over standard containers? I hope this information is helpful.