For the chocolate covered peanuts: 5 oz. If you have any leftovers, make my easy homemade Oreos! ","position":6,"name":"Leave the cheesecake in the oven, but turn...","url":"https:\/\/www.dessertfortwo.com\/tin-roof-cheesecake\/#mv_create_639_6"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"After 30 minutes, move the cheesecake to a wire rack to cool another 30 minutes. Beat until...","url":"https:\/\/www.dessertfortwo.com\/tin-roof-cheesecake\/#mv_create_639_4"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Pour the mixture into the crust and bake for 36-38 minutes, until the center is slightly jiggly but not wet when you touch it. Total Carbohydrate When done, remove from oven and turn the oven down to 300\u00b0. Many cheesecake recipes skip this step, but I don’t want to risk not being able to get the cake out of the pan! Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram, Wilton 4-Inch Mini Springform Pans for Mini Cheesecakes, Set 3-Piece, Famous Chocolate Wafers Chocolate Cookies, 9 Ounce. 1/2 teaspoon sugar For the crust: Thank You! She has scaled down hundreds of recipes into smaller servings so you can enjoy your favorite dishes without the leftovers! Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. Cook Time Very lightly grease all edges of the pan, and note that this might require you to remove the bottom of the pan to sufficiently grease all surfaces! Pack very well using a shot glass or small glass. These small cheesecakes are great for those who cannot finish off a large cheesecake or who want a treat but don't want to tempt themselves to go overboard. If you want to make enough for a 9 inch pan multiply this recipe by 4. Chocolate Macarons with Orange Buttercream {gluten free}, 2 tablespoons halved roasted unsalted peanuts, 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted. A chocolate cheesecake mini in a chocoalte peanut crust, topped with chocolate-covered peanuts. Meanwhile, beat together all cheesecake ingredients. Let sit for 30 minutes. Once chocolate is melted and shiny, stir in the peanuts. Let sit for 30 minutes. Crust: Mix pretzels and butter until pretzel crumbs are moistened and press into bottom of a 4 inch springform pan. Pour the mixture into the spring form pan, and pack it down and up the sides of the pan. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Beat in melted chocolate, peanut butter, egg substitute and vanilla. 48 minutes I adjusted several cheesecake recipes to be used with a 4 or 4 1/2 inch springform cheesecake pan. ","position":11,"name":"Combine all ingredients except peanuts in a double...","url":"https:\/\/www.dessertfortwo.com\/tin-roof-cheesecake\/#mv_create_639_11"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"When ready to serve the cheesecake, unmold it carefully from the spring form pan, move it to a plate and decorate with large chunks of the chocolate covered peanuts. These small cheesecakes are great for those who cannot finish off a large cheesecake or who want a treat but don't want to tempt themselves to go overboard. American Finally, run a knife around the edge of the pan, and then cover with plastic wrap before moving it to the refrigerator. I generally use the bottom of a round spice bottle to tap down the crumbs into a nice even layer. All of these steps ensure that your cheesecake will not crack or deflate. Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a small 4” spring form pan. Cheesecake is a dessert I’ve been blogging since the beginning of time (or 2007, when I started). Wilton 4-Inch Mini Springform Pans for Mini Cheesecakes, Set 3-Piece 2 tablespoons halved roasted unsalted peanuts Christina Lane is the author of 3 cookbooks all about cooking and baking for two. Famous Chocolate Wafers Chocolate Cookies, 9 Ounce As a result, you’ll end up with 4 small slices of cheesecake using the 4″ pan. 5 hours 18 minutes When done, remove from oven and turn the oven down to 300°.Meanwhile, beat together all cheesecake ingredients. ","position":10,"name":"Meanwhile, make the chocolate covered peanuts: have ready...","url":"https:\/\/www.dessertfortwo.com\/tin-roof-cheesecake\/#mv_create_639_10"},{"@type":"HowToStep","text":"Combine all ingredients except peanuts in a double boiler and melt over low heat (you can also use your microwave on 20-second pulses). Drizzle strips of melted chocolate over the peanut butter mixture. Today, we’re using plain chocolate wafers, which I happen to love and use in a lot of summer no bake desserts. Cooking time includes chilling overnight and setting time for the topping. Bake the crust on a baking sheet for 8 or 9 minutes. First, we make our chocolate peanut crust. All of these steps ensure that your cheesecake will not crack or deflate. Beat until smooth. Beat well after each addition. I have frozen it right in the springform pan, if I’m doing it for just a few days, BUT a really great way to freeze 16 %, Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake, No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake. Makes … 2 oz. Reduce heat to 225 and bake for an additional 40-50 minutes or until the center no longer looks wet or shiny. bittersweet chocolate, melted Leave the cheesecake in the oven, but turn the oven off and prop the door open with a wooden spoon. To drive home the peanut flavor in this tin roof cheesecake, we’ll add 2 tablespoons of them to the chocolate wafers when blending. Ingredients 1/4 cup halved roasted unsalted peanuts