All models feature a 2.0L 4-cylinder, making 147 horsepower, while the top-of-the-line Turbo uses a 1.6L turbocharged 4-cylinder rated at 201 horsepower and up to 29mpg. Most of the time, 2021 Kia Soul Green is the leading model name due to the high-quality vehicles. The 2021 Kia Soul is available in seven different trims, LX, S, GT-Line, X-Line, EX and Turbo. want it back on the base standard shift model. The Kia Soul moves into 2021 with a few minor changes. There's plenty room for her wheelchair too. Love the car!! totally not impressed with the color choices now. I am glad Kia has stepped up on the Soul colors. I’m an owner of two Souls. Price includes customer cash rebates and is plus tax, title, license, $598 dealer doc fee, and dealer installed accessories$1500 - Kia Customer Cash. The top-of-the-line Turbo comes with everything on the EX while jazzing up the interior with heads-up display, heated steering wheel, chrome-tipped exhaust, dynamic interior lighting, a Harman-Kardon sound system with subwoofer, a built-in navigation system, steering wheel mounted paddle shifters, mirror mounted LED turn indicators, and all LED exterior lighting. My 2014 Solar Yellow Soul was and is VERY well known around the area, makes me and everyone else smile, and is – frankly – my ‘happy place’. Have an inferno red 2017 SOUL Exclaim. Mid-level S models build on the LX by adding Blind-Spot Collision Assist, body-color outside mirrors, Drive Mode Select, Lane Change Assist, Lane Keeping Assist, Lane Keeping Assist, Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning, Remote Keyless Entry, and a standard IVT transmission. Make the most of your secure shopping experience by creating an account. Mark Kia is centrally located with easy access from anywhere in the valley. What about interior colors? Can’t KIA see fit to be just a bit more different? Financing Offer : $1,500 and 1.75% on select Kia models, Loyalty Offer : $500 on select Kia models, Military Offer : $400 on select Kia models, Financing Offer : 1.9% for 84 mos on select Kia models, Financing Offer : 0.0% for 66 mos on select Kia models, Disaster Relief Offer : $750 on select Kia models, Financing Offer : 2.55% for 60 mos on select Kia models. Make the most of your secure shopping experience by creating an account. The Kia Soul moves into 2021 with a few minor changes. Done with the tools you need? The 2021 Kia Soul is available in seven different trims, LX, S, GT-Line, X-Line, EX and Turbo. I know that Mustang flip flop ford put out…. The Alien II, just seems too much in the green. The colors you now offer for the Soul! Call today for details (707)301-4122. Explore the all New 2021 Kia Soul Hatchback EX Undercover Green at Jeff Smith Kia in Perry, GA. Get pictures, details & specs or more info on VIN:KNDJ33AU7M7128893 by calling us today. A rear occupant alert is now standard across all trims, while the GT-Line Turbo trim gets a new name moving into 2021 as the Turbo trim. FUEL EFFICIENT 35 MPG Hwy/29 MPG City! Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim, Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent, Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding, Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Black Rub Strip/Fascia Accent, Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo, Fixed Rear Window w/Fixed Interval Wiper and Defroster, Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off, Tailgate/Rear Door Lock Included w/Power Door Locks, 10-Way Power Driver Seat -inc: Power Recline, 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement, 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat, Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit, Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination, Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning, Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest, Heated Front Bucket Seats -inc: 8-way power adjustable driver's seat w/2-way power lumbar support, Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Interior Accents, Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints, Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver 1-Touch Down, Power Rear Windows and Fixed 3rd Row Windows, Proximity Key For Doors And Push Button Start, Radio: AM/FM/MP3 Audio System -inc: navigation, Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter and Illuminated Ignition Switch, 60-Amp/Hr 550CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection, Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering, Engine: 2.0L 4-Cyl DOHC D-CVVT MPI -inc: idle stop and go, Torsion Beam Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs, Transmission: Intelligent Variable Automatic -inc: drive mode select, Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags, Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags, Lane Keeping Assist (LKA) Lane Departure Warning, Lane Keeping Assist (LKA) Lane Keeping Assist, Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control, Radio: AM/FM/MP3 Audio System -inc: navigation, HD radio, SiriusXM, 10.25" color touch screen, 6 speakers, support for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, USB input, audio remote control, Bluetooth hands-free w/voice recognition and black shark fine type antenna, Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Aux Audio Input Jack and Steering Wheel Controls. The top-of-the-line Turbo comes with everything on the EX while jazzing up the interior with heads-up display, heated steering wheel, chrome-tipped exhaust, dynamic interior lighting, a Harman-Kardon sound system with subwoofer, a built-in navigation system, steering wheel mounted paddle shifters, mirror mounted LED turn indicators, and all LED exterior lighting. I love the features, especially the back up camera. The company is well-known for featuring some of the greatest cars in the world. Exp. Everyone one had the Alien color. Came with black leather. I'm only guessing that perhaps it's due to the vents for the rear passengers that are located under the seats. I’m 68. We'll have this time-saving information on file when you visit the dealership. Funeral colors yet such a cool and fun car! … hey Kia, look at your competitors. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'thekeea_com-box-3','ezslot_1',126,'0','0']));One of the questions that we most frequently get asked is “what colors does the 2021 Kia Soul come in?”. Exp. I’ll have to look at something yellow elsewhere. It has more than enough room and the comfort level was very surprising. The Turbo also comes with a full sensor suite, including a blind spot warning system, a lane departure warning system, an emergency autonomous braking system and rear cross-traffic alert. I am an old person (72)….and I like different!! A nice emerald green?… mango?… royal purple? There are some changes among the exterior paint shades available and those are: There is a lot to love about this funky Kia hamster ride, and the wide selection of attractive exterior color options is just one more thing to add to the list. I now have the Solar Yellow. I’m looking for the limited edition I have an alien green and wanted this blue/black limited edition but couldn’t find it anywhere. Now? Kia Soul Platinum Gold color is not available anymore Kia Soul Platinum Gold color is not available anymore Speaking in general, Kia reduced the color choices from 17 available for the 2020 model year to only 10 for the 2021 model year! Alien 2 (green color) and Carribean Blue have been axed from the Kia Soul color palette & replaced by Neptune Blue and Undercover Green. Also the newer models had so much more bells and whistles that I have yet to figure out completely as there is no CD player and getting music to my sad phone is a bother. My new Soul feels as big inside as the Sportage. Speaking in general, Kia reduced the color choices from 17 available for the 2020 model year to only 10 for the 2021 model year. Enter your registered email address to request a password reset link. You would think the highest trim, the exclaim would have some cool colors but I echo the person who said they are funeral colors. standard transmission. Chevy offers the spark in lavendar,mint green,mini cooper has lots of fun colors and even Ford has a robin eggs blue. Get Driving Directions. If we can’t get this colour,then we may go somewhere else to buy a new car, for a colour of our liking. I agree with the others. It is one of the very best car suppliers in Asia and is well-known due to the luxury cars, trucks, and SUVs. New 2021 Kia Soul, from Rogers and Rogers Kia in Imperial, CA, 92251. Generally, though, the Soul is pretty miserly with its fuel as it can achieve up to 35 mpg on the highway while still giving you plenty of power to pass. Also the jeep renegade has some really cool colors. Not mentioned above. Stockton, CA 95212. Maybe a white/Blk too. Navigation, Heated Seats, Blind Spot Monitor. Are they all 95-year-old man who were gray pinstripe suits and black ties? Noticed the new Souls were available in solar yellow. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. Call (760) 335-3945 for more information. 2021 Kia Soul Green Engine, Premier Options Specs, Configurations, 2021 Kia Sedona Minivan Changes, Towing Capacity, Electric Range, 2021 Kia Forte Interior Limited, Cargo Space, Crash Test, 2021 Kia Sedona Interior Color, Automatic Transmission, Electric Range, 2021 Kia Forte Horsepower Changes, Interior, Configurations, Kia Sedona 2021 Limousine Specs, Premier Options Specs, Performance. … how about ice blue? 2021 Kia Soul Green emits lots of new models every year and its models are generally of a pretty high typical and have a terrific reputation amidst car addicts all around the world. Directions Bought a Kia Soul April 1st. )- either fabric or real leather. Come on KIA!! Enter your registered email address to request a password reset link. For 2021 Kia Soul Green vehicles to provide nicely, they want to have exceptional performance and are remarkably dependable because of their owners. The 2021 Kia Soul is available in seven different trims, LX, S, GT-Line, X-Line, EX and Turbo. It is one of the very best car suppliers in Asia and is well-known due to the luxury cars, trucks, and SUVs. Please bring back that beautiful creamy white❤❤ do not like any of the new colors!!!! The 500 X by Fiat and the countrymen buy mini Cooper. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. So, if you are seeking the best 2021 Kia Soul Green car or truck model to obtain then you needs to do some in depth research on the various types of 2021 Kia Soul Green models and their features to ensure you can get the most effective 2021 Kia Soul Green car model for your needs and budget., ,,, . Stepping into a GT-Line trim level adds a 12V power outlet, 18-inch alloy wheels, dual center console USB charging ports, front fog lights, and a leather wrapped steering wheel and gearshift knob.