2017 Topps Chrome - MLB Award Winners Autographs - Orange Refractor #MAWA-KB Kris Bryant [BGS 9 MINT] #/25. The 2017 issue is comprised of 200 base cards issued in two series. document.write(""); Copyright © 2020 Trading Card Database LLC Please try again. Purple Refractor: sequentially numbered. Coupons! Look for specially-inserted on-card autograph variations! All Gimmicks are Refractors and have a production code of "#CMP022957" on the reverse side. No trivia has been added to this set yet. see what happens when I send them back to Topps at 3.99 per pack comes … The usual multi-colored galaxy of Refractor parallels are included. As usual, each Hobby box will yield two autographs, with Hobby Jumbo boxes having five. 12 boxes per case. 1987 Topps Baseball Autographs Orange Refractor, 1987 Topps Baseball Autographs Printing Plates Black, 1987 Topps Baseball Autographs Printing Plates Cyan, 1987 Topps Baseball Autographs Printing Plates Magenta, 1987 Topps Baseball Autographs Printing Plates Yellow, 1987 Topps Baseball Autographs Red Refractor, 2017 Topps Chrome Baseball Checklist - Breakninja.com. The downside, I also pulled two base chrome cards damaged corners lower right corners, I will send these in to Topps for replacements. Hanger Box 2019 Topps Baseball Factory Sealed Series One with 67 Cards per Box Possible Autographs Rookies Game Used Relic Cards and More, Ultra Pro 3" x 4" Toploaders and Clear Sleeves for Collectible Trading Cards (Includes 100 toploaders and 100 Sleeves), MasterPieces NHL League Version Spot It!, Multi, One Size (41765), MasterPieces NFL Spot It! Please try again. SuperFractor: numbered 1/1. I gave them as a starter pack for a 6-year-old and he loved them. Aug 4, 2017 - 1:22PM Mickey58' Correction: After a closer look while setting up the set through protection sleeves I found 6 damaged Chrome cards all at the lower right corner that's my right. Rating: 6.4 (8 votes) Click here to Rate. Redemptions can be found in standard Chrome form … Unable to add item to List. 2017 Topps Chrome Baseball will showcase a compelling array of collectible insert subsets. Correction: After a closer look while setting up the set through protection sleeves I found 6 damaged Chrome cards all at the lower right corner that's my right. http://baseballcardpedia.com/index.php?title=2017_Topps_Chrome&oldid=49364, Green Refractors (serial-numbered to 99 copies), Orange Refractors (serial-numbered to 25 copies), Pink Refractors (Three per Retail Rack Packs), X-Fractor (Ten per Wal-Mart exclusive Mega Box), Purple Refractor (serial-numbered to 299 copies), Blue Refractor (serial-numbered to 150 copies), Green Refractor (serial-numbered to 99 copies), Blue Wave Refractor (serial-numbered to 75 copies; Hobby and Hobby Jumbo packs only), Gold Refractor (serial-numbered to 50 copies), Gold Wave Refractor (serial-numbered to 50 copies; Hobby and Hobby Jumbo packs only), Orange Refractor (serial-numbered to 25 copies; Hobby only), Printing Plates (set of four for each card), Refractor (serial-numbered to 499 copies), Purple Refractor (serial-numbered to 250 copies), Green Refractor (serial-numbered to 99 copies; retail only), Blue Wave Refractor (serial-numbered to 75 copies; Hobby and Jumbo packs only), Orange Refractor (serial-numbered to 25 copies; Hobby packs only). We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Each Bowman Then and Now Autograph is serial-numbered to 50 copies and available in the following Refractor parallels. 2017/18 Topps UEFA Champions League Chrome Soccer Pack. 20,261. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Cart . Featuring the biggest MLB® veterans and rookies on one of the most recognizable designs of all time. As usual, each Hobby box will yield two autographs, with Hobby Jumbo boxes having five. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 7 packs + 1 bonus pack per box. Click on the REDEMPTION … Yesterday, I bought 1 Topps Chrome Blaster box pulled Arron Judge Base RC card, A Cary Sanchez sepia refractor # 122, Albert Pujlos sepia refractor #65, Julio Urias refractor # 60 and 1 Lugo RC refractor #139, Rookie auto Ryon Healy plus other cards. RETAIL ONLY Gold Refractor: sequentially numbered. (Each bonus pack contains 4 Sepia Refrator Parallel cards) Topps Chrome Baseball returns in 2017 to showcase one of the game’s most anticipated MLB rookie classes in memory! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 1987 TOPPS BASEBALL. The following parallels are also available. 2017 Topps Chrome Baseball Blaster Box (8 Packs of 4 Cards, GREEN Refractors) by Topps Chrome. Each MLB Award Winner is also available in the following Refractor parallels. Each 1987 Topps Baseball Autograph is serial-numbered to 50 copies and available in the following Refractor parallels. Topps Chrome Baseball returns in 2017 to showcase one of the game's most anticipated MLB rookie classes in memory! Reviewed in the United States on December 29, 2017. As is standard for the issue, 2017 Topps Chrome has a number of parallels. Look for specially-inserted on-card autograph variations! This page was last edited on 6 August 2020, at 20:27. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Instead, the redemptions are good for a single pack of USA cards containing as many as six members of the 22-player squad. Each Hobby box should yield two rookie autographs. $340.61. This fits your . Please try your search again later. $10 off $250: DAD10 - $25 off $500: DAD25 - $50 off $1,000: DAD50 - $100 off $2,500: DAD100 FREE SHIPPING OVER $199*, $7.95 FLAT UNDER $199**, 3 DAYS OR LESS! FUTURE STARS. Rookie autograph cards are a pillar of the trading card landscape and Topps Chrome Baseball is the Home of the Chrome Rookie Autograph! Each MLB Award Winners Autograph is also available in the following Refractor parallels. The usual multi-colored galaxy of Refractor parallels are included. This page was last edited on 22 October 2019, at 15:43. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Each Freshman Flash Autograph is serial-numbered to 99 copies and available in the following Refractor parallels. However, I have gotten several RCs of Aaron Judge, Cody Bellinger, Andrew Benintendi, Yoan Moncada, Alex Bregman, Dansby Swanson, and really, all of the other key rookies from the set, including parallels of each. But based on availability and timeliness, it didn’t happen for all players. I've gone through about $500 of Topps Chrome product this year, and I've been very satisfied with my pulls, even if they're a bit light on autographs. All of the season’s biggest rookies will be featured with rookie cards and ON-CARD rookie autographs, making 2017 Topps Chrome Baseball a can’t-miss release of 2017. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Blue Refractor: sequentially numbered. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. For the money these cards are great. (Each Bonus Pack contains 4 Sepia Refrator Parallel Cards) 4 Cards per Pack. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2017. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Redemption Reports For question and updates on redemptions, please contact customer service at (1) 800-489-9149 or email support@topps.com. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2018. Each Freshman Flash is also available in the following Refractor parallels. Parallel cards for the above-mentioned insert sets will include, but are not limited to: Orange Refractor: sequentially numbered to 25. As with previous iterations of this product, it is an abbreviated chromium-stock rendition of the Topps Update set, and is packaged in seven-pack "Mega Boxes."