There are some other interesting things about the way it is constructed, and not just the fact that it retains a kick starter even though it has a perfectly adequate and reliable electric starter. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Check out All Other Variants of Royal Enfield Classic 500 price below: Royal Enfield Classic 500 is available in 1 different colors - Black. The Classic does. Triumph Street Triple RS. That’s easily fixed, though, with an aftermarket seat, softer handgrips, bar-end weights and/or high-quality bar-end mirrors. Its not a good bike for long ride. Royal Enfield is enjoying a renaissance. Get the latest Royal Enfield Classic 500 reviews, and 2015 Royal Enfield Classic 500 prices and specifications. The Classic is under-sprung and over-damped, which makes for a rather bouncy ride. These days I would compare it with my 2010 Triumph Bonneville T100. I’ve sent your details to Urban Moto Imports. and how it compares to the competition? I rode a Royal Enfield Classic 500 about 12 years ago and thought it was interesting, but only as a second bike to ride to the cafe. The bars feel very close and the 13.5-litre tank seems short which gives the effect that you are sitting too far forward. This is $232.53 more expensive than its competition.. We use data about you for a number of purposes explained in the links below. Required fields are marked *. As of 2016, Royal Enfields in the USA are selling $4995 (Bullet) to $5995 (GT) plus $1000 to $1500 in stupid fees and taxes. Classic 500 Chrome variant is powered by a 499 cc Gasoline Engine with EFI system, It has a 4-Stroke, SOHC. Used market is ok pricing for the older Enfield 2 to 4 grand depending on age . Only your name will be displayed with your review. However, the rear drum is vague and ineffectual, except for controlling your line in a corner. The Royal Enfield 500 is ideal for what I need these days as I no longer do lobg rides nor do I tour any longer and she went to someone who appreciates her and who tours quite a bit. Your email address will not be published. COPYRIGHT 2013 - 2020 © MOTORBIKE WRITER. Amazing, I would think they would be more liberal being from [email protected]. The rear wheel collapse completely. Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Overview. Surprisingly, the standard shock and narrow tyres work well on gravel roads. It’s way cheaper that “9 to 12000 grand” in America. 2015 Royal Enfield Classic 500 Reviews, Prices and Specs. The company recently announced its highest ever income, proving its successful formula of bringing beautiful retro motorcycles to the riders of the new millennium.Dominic Castle test rode the Classic 500... Royal Enfield Classic 500 review © 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved. Fuel economy is about 3.5L/100km and parts are dirt cheap. With its high fuel economy, you can get nearly 400km from a tank, which means it will be capable of some touring. While it doesn’t have the mid-range punch or top end of the Bonne, the grunt off the line is fairly similar. Get free access to the best motorcycle newsletter on the planet. Had the same model Enfield for about 8 months now. SW Thank you for your question. A bike and a half for the price. Which brings me to one of the most salient points about owning a Royal Enfield – they are cheap. Get the best motorbike news, rumors, deals and events each week. Also every time you complete a ride one or the other net or bolt will be out and it will start giving troubles. Any dealers here monitoring this site? For example, a new tank is just a couple of hundred bucks! 2020 Ducati Superleggera V4 Review – First Ride, The Clash of Two Super Middleweights: KTM 890 Duke R vs. They’ve also considered you might be doing your own mechanical work while out on the road as they do in India, so they have included a comprehensive and compact tool kit in the left side cover. (California prices). It is a blast to ride and my head pipe has not even blued. But I was young with a girlfriend on the back of the guitar . Royal Enfield Aussie pricing; Royal Enfield buys Harris Performance Products; New importer for Royal Enfield; SPECS: 2015 ROYAL ENFIELD CLASSIC 500 ENGINE Type: Air-cooled, two-valve, OHV single-cylinder Capacity: 499cc Bore x stroke: 84mm x 90 mm Compression ratio: 8.5:1 Fuel system: Electronic fuel injection PERFORMANCE At least it’s loud, which I guess is necessary for riding in Indian traffic. Get exclusive promos, discounts & low-interest loan from authorized dealers, Six Royal Enfield Classic 500 Pegasus delivered in the Philippines, Twin gas charged shock absorbers with 5-step adjustable preload. Guys Classic 500 is a piece of shit. Bike back then was a piece of junk the metal quality was questionable quality. Looking for a specific make, model or year of motorcycle, At highway speeds, it’s as solid as an anchor. The Classic does. In fact, some riders could very easily live with this as their only bike. The one-down, four-up gears feel smoother than before, although neutral can still be obstinate, and if you work them properly, you get a responsive machine.