Yeah, dex should have picked the 2nd, heath 3rd and branch maybe 4th.. i dont know if its better def to see it live so maybe the judges noticed something...still it was a real close one this year. Looking to get strong? Oh so Ramy beats Phil because of Phil's gut. Hail the New Mr. Olympia! Doesn't matter that he's beaten these guys before. Interviews with some of the best bodys on the planet! Learn how to train your mind & see the results on your physique! This page was generated at 03:43 AM. dude its been two days that i want a haircut as badass as that. How to calculate your "ideal" body measurements. Its about how far you have come and where your going. Save up to 70% on over 6,000 products. Our experts teach you how build a diet based on your personal goals. I had branch beating him. Congrats to Jay!! Get nutrition with advice from industry experts & trainers. The complete IFBB scorecard on the back of the video is alone worth the price of the video -- Rounds 1 and 2 were as different as can be. Today's Posts; Member List; Calendar; Forum; MD Bodybuilding Forums; No Bull; If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. Huge fitness forum. Here are the full results and scorecards from the 2002 Mr., Ms. and Fitness Olympia. Images copyright of their respective owners. I thought Freeman should have been ranked a little higher. Great to see Branch get up into #2 spot. If this is your first visit, be sure to Jose was better than him this weekend. BTW, this is a great day for the acceptation of the guts movement. Ronnie Coleman is stunned by his own victory -- witness the most unforgetable and emotional announcement of the champion in the history of this contest! So, the lowest score wins, how does the scoring system work exactly? X. © Copyright 2015, Muscle & Strength LLC. Subscribe free for info, tips and deals specific to your goal. friday he looked very drawn out and flat. Jays physique was sick, perfect symmetry! I give Jay a lot of credit and I had it as a toss up. Its not about where your at. Save up to 80% with 300+ supplement deals & coupons! I'd hate to say it but honestly I think they all look just so unnaturally large. Watch informative and motivational videos from Muscle & Strength. Even Layne Norton had a lame excuse why he thought Jay would beat Dexter and win the show. Workouts optimized for fat burning to help you get lean fast! Sure, like Jose was as good as Ahmad or Bonac as good as Ramy. All times are GMT-5. Collapse. As for the Kuwaiti kool aid, you are biased towards Jose just like other people root for the rest of the competitors, which is alright. Not only did Phil sported a magnificient slin-gut, but so did the majority of the competitors. Learn what foods to eat to build muscle, burn fat & get healthy! 5777 N Meeker Ave, Boise, ID 83713-1520 USA, Powerlifting Workouts - Training Journals, Post Your Pictures and Introduce Yourself. Learn how to calculate your body fat % accurately. I prefer a bit more symmetry; but again; I had no problem with Jay winning, so don't get your skirt all tangled up. I've never given it a lot of thought, but the ongoing status quo of Mr. Olympia momentum usually pushing the incumbent into first place year-by-year really isn't a just victory by any means. I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you. Got frustrated trying to figure out what "eating clean" even means, so I just had a burrito. I can accept that assessment. redredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredre dredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredr edredredredredredredredredredredredredredredredred redredredredredredredredredredredredredredred, anyone can cheat and get big and compete in bodybuilding.. and then dedicate it all to muscle tech products.... and call it all " hard work", By Glenn Gould in forum Professional Bodybuilding, By moe_flex in forum Professional Bodybuilding, By Dark Prowler in forum Professional Bodybuilding. These workouts for building pure strength! In 1990 it stood at … Get nutrition advice and plans from experienced M&S members. Learn how to optimize your supplement program & get results! Ahmad deserved second place and Ramy was a fair match for a declining Phil with a waist twice as big while being half the size of Ramy. I'm was shocked too when Dex took 3rd. Things have definitely changed over the years at Mr Olympia. ___________________________________________________________, Anyone know if Dexter has made any statements regarding his placing? check out the. I had Curry pushing Bonac and even taking him in the upperbody shots. Muscle & Strength, LLC Bodybuilding.com℠ and BodySpace® are trademarks of Bodybuilding.com. BigChamp89. He forgot that there were 2 Mr. Olympias in the contest that had improved. Cutler 26 hours after the olympia. Looking at the scorecard Jay absolutely dominated!!! View Profile View Forum Posts Registered Foam Roller Join Date: Sep … To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. People they pray for poor folks"- John Thompson, long time head basketball coach at Georgetown University. "People listen to rich folks. Figure Olympia, Ms. it's very different live. **30 day no fap challenge** Join me brothers! I haven't been able to find any interviews. Great Mr O show! Be the first to receive exciting news, features, and special offers from Bodybuilding.com! Mr Olympia 2010 Scorecards; Results 1 to 30 of 30 Thread: Mr ... Jay got 11 points, What did he get in 2009? The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. And the differences between the 212s men aren't as significant as those in the open, given the weight limitations here. Ladies, learn how to optimize your fitness plan for success! See what other people use! - Socrates. View thousands of healthy recipes to spice up your diet. Check out these muscle building and fat loss body transformations! Not only are the guys getting bigger but so is the award money – in 1965 Larry Scott received $1000; 10 years later it had risen to $2500. You are all beautiful inside. But like Layne mentioned, pics vs live - there's such a huuuge difference. © 2020 Bodybuilding.com. By Patmuscled in forum General Chat Replies: 21 Last Post: 10-02-2009, 06:46 AM. Email: click here, "Pure mathematics is, in its way, the poetry of logical ideas.". Learn how to build muscle mass no matter what your body type! Build the ultimate 6 pack abs with these ab workout routines! back off chief. Tuesday Night SD live play by play commentary. 1180 First Street South You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. Speaking guts Ahmad had a fairly substantial gut , washed out conditioning and no ham strings. Workout routines specifically designed for women and their goals!