We accept cashier's checks, money orders, cash (in person), as well as wire transfers. Vance and Hines Big Shots pipes. We also offer product financing. I bought it from my local Harley dealer. This is a 2006 Heritage Softail I bought without a motor in it. 2003 Harley Davidson FLSTSI 100 Aniversary, 2014 Harley-Davidson FLHXS STREET GLIDE SP. We do NOT accept PayPal. Smaller wheel on front and custom exhaust. Preferred Method:PhoneEmailMessage:Complete and submit the form below to send a link and your message to a friend.First Name:Last Name:* Your email:* Friend's email:We won't use this information for promotional purposes or disclose it to a third party.Message:DescriptionBasic InformationType: StandardMileage: 26174Title: ClearCondition: UsedVIN: 1HD1JAB156Y064427Stock Number: PN4821Trim: Night Train FXSTBIModel: SoftailMake: Harley-DavidsonYear: 2006Chassis & SuspensionFrame: SteelFront Suspension Type: Telescopic ForkNumber Rear Shock Absorbers: 2Rear Suspension Material: SteelRear Suspension Type: Twin Sided Swing ArmComfortDigital InstrumentationTrip OdometerEngineBore (in): 3.75Bore (mm): 95.3Carburetion Type: CarburetorCarburetorCompression Ratio: 8.9:1Cooling System: AirCylinders: 2Engine Brand Name: Twin Cam 88BEngine Disp. It has approximately 11,000 miles and there is very little stock about this motorcycle. Thank you for looking!! If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Finalizing your Purchase: Smokin' Harley-Davidson will contact the buyer by e-mail after the offer is accepted or a buy it now is made. (972) 332-XXXX (972) 332-XXXX Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used motorcycles, used roadbikes, used dirt bikes, scooters, and mopeds for sale. New front and rear tires. Very well maintained. 2006 Harley Softail FXSTB. If you'd rather it be all matte black, great! Always serviced at the local Harley Dealer with genuine Harley parts. Get the suggested trade-in value and retail price for your 2006 Harley-Davidson FLSTN Softail Deluxe Motorcycles with Kelley Blue Book At the center is the black powder-coated Twin Cam 88 engine belting out a haunting melody. ? ? 06 Harley-Davidson Softail Night Train Vehicle Information Year: 2006 Make: Harley-Davidson Model: Softail Condition: Used ? The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad. Custom Harley paint. Do some research on what these go for and you'll find my asking price very reasonable. Image Hosting and Counters by: Auction123.com. Extended warranty may be available, e-mail or phone Brandon at (888) 459-5485 for details. 2006 Big Bear Devil's Advocate Pro Street The front end is a wide glide front end with HHI triple trees and Rocker C lowers. It has a 200mm rear tire upgrade. Find 2006 Harley Davidson Softails for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Maybe its because nothing else on the road compares with the timeless hardtail styling ... and nothing else feels like a Twin Cam 88B power mill rigid-mounted to the frame. This bike has the big fat 200mm rear tire (brand new) and is the last year for a good old reliable and easy to work on carburetor. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate this bike a 9.5. Available in Vivid Black, Black Pearl and Black Cherry, of course.FXSTB/I Night Train features:Rigid-mount, 1450cc Twin Cam 88B balanced engine Black powder-coated engine with wrinkle-black and texture-black covers Hardtail styling with hidden, horizontal rear shocks 200mm rear tire Slotted Black Cast Aluminum Disc rear wheel black color-matched belt sprocket wide rear bobtail fender Laced 21-inch front wheel Low, smooth Badlander seat Drag bars on six-inch risers Black tank console, air cleaner, oil tank and rear fender supports Three-dimensional tank emblem, Category Feel free to contact me through ebay, and I will provide you my number if you are a serious buyer. Contact Dan Ciriello @ 860-793-4688 with ? Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. 2006 Harley-Davidson FLSTNI Softail Deluxe FI Motorcycle. Then stretch out to the forward controls. My uncle traded me this bike for a pick-up truck. For sale 2005 Harley Davidson FXSTBI NIGHT TRAIN 1450cc Black paint, with chrome, kept inside and no rust, tires are in good condition, no chips or dents, runs perfect , clean title Make ModelHarley Davidson FXSTBI Softail Night TrainYear2005EngineAir cooled, four stroke, 45° V-Twin, OHV, 2 valves per cylinder.Capacity1449Bore x Stroke95.3 x 101.6 mmCompression Ratio8.8:1InductionFuel Injection, Single runner, 45 mm throttle boreIgnition / StartingSingle-fire, non-wasted, map-controlled spark ignitionMax Power Max Torque106.9 NM @ 3000 rpmTransmission / Drive5 Speed / BeltGear Ratio1st 10.11 2nd 6.958 3rd 4.953 4th 3.862 5th 3.15Front BrakesSingle 292mm disc 4 piston caliperRear BrakesSingle 292mm disc 4 piston caliperFront TyreD402F MH90-21Rear TyreD401 200/55R17Seat Height638.5 mm / 25.2 inDry Weight295 kg / 651 lbsFuel Capacity18.9 Litres / 5.0 galGet in the Badlander® seat. Select trade-in or suggested retail value He bought it brand-new at Southside Harley Davidson in Indianapolis. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. Very good condition. This bike has a Harley factory alarm system. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer. Don't … More style to keep the eyes glued. 2006 Harley-Davidson FLSTNI Softail Deluxe 2006 Harley-Davidson FLSTNI Softail Deluxe model in great condition This is a completely redone 2006 FLSTNI Softail Deluxe Fuel-Injected model with … Options and Standard Features Basic Information Type: Cruiser Mileage: 16868 Title: Clear Color: Vivid Black Condition: Used VIN: 1HD1JAB136Y094901 Stock Number: 094901 Trim: Night Train Model: Softail Make: Harley-Davidson Year: 2006 Engine Bore (in): 3.75 Bore (mm): 95.3 Carburetion Type: Carburetor Carburetor Compression Ratio: 8.9:1 Cooling System: Air Cylinders: 2 Engine Brand Name: Twin Cam 88B Engine Disp. You are basically getting a new bike here with just over 3300 miles. 's or to buy. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller. Please do not make an offer if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Other new parts include: New front tire AND rim New rear tire New Vance and Hines Short shots New Le Pera seat New forward controls New Risers New Arlen Ness Tapered lower legs Along w/ the new parts are about a $1,000.00 worth of spare parts. The front end has a wrap around RWD front fender. Buyers Inspection: Thiel's Wheels has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. These bikes are hard to find with the mileage and overall condition this one is offering. Very well taken care of. 14k miles, dealer maintained.  Manufacturers warranties may still apply. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Vivid black with chrome Vance and Hines Big Shots pipes. An inspection is required by NC State Laws. However, Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. Winning buyer pays $499 dealer fee + applicable tax/reg fees. I am going to try to get as many receipts as possible on the engine upgrades. Additionally, all new bobtail models get a shot of adrenaline in the hindquarters a brawny, road-hugging 200mm tire under a new wider fender. Custom bike, Screamin Eagle Stage II kit w/larger 95" Cylinder & pistons, SE 203 Cams & high flow air cleaner kit. New, widened bobtail fender. Only 7,000 miles. Funds & Financing: Buyer must first contact Smokin' Harley-Davidson to arrange a Pre-Approved loan prior to placing an Offer or Buying Now on eBay. S&S 111ci engine, 116 RWHP 123 pounds/ft torque. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. This year, it gets a fatter 200mm rear tire on a Black Slotted Aluminum Disc wheel the aggressive look you want, done right by the factory. We invite you to turn the page and take a gander at the clean lines of the new Heritage Softail. In this riding position, its easy to see why the Night Train is notorious for causing a stir. This is a 2006 Softail Night Train that is in SHOWROOM condition. Then you feel the hidden rear suspension smooth out the ride with a full 4" of travel. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Smokin' Harley-Davidson. Shotgun shocks air suspension in the rear. I will only accept certified forms of payment. 2006 Harley Davidson Night Train. Extended warranty may be available, e-mail or phone at 419 294 4951 for details. No matter the hour, night is always just a throttle turn away.OVERVIEW FXSTB/I Softail® Night Train® Model Overview A new 200mm rear tire, Black Slotted Cast Aluminum Disc rear wheel with color-matched belt sprocket and a wider bobtail fender have the already menacing FXSTB/I Night Train looking tougher than ever for 2006. Then stretch out to the forward controls. 2006 softail deluxe custom color dragon fly green with true dual Vance and Hines fish tails and Fuel pack, Corbin custom seat. This motorcycle belonged to my uncle. It has all of the newest parts and the most recent maintenance done by Naples Harley. No matter the hour, night is always just a throttle turn away. Click Here! The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. A black console is perched on the fuel tank. I bought a 2004 bike and put the motor from it on the 2006. ? Good miles, and in good shape overall. ? No, I don't do wire transfers and prefer not to ship. Sunlight breaks through treetops to dance on chromed steel. Performance Machine 21" front wheel and 18" rear wheel (200 width). Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. Click Here! Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Make an offer/Buy It Now. Smokin’ Harley-Davidson has a $399 doc fee for all motorcycle deals. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. New, widened bobtail fender. Auction123, Inc. (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Smokin' Harley-Davidson welcomes a buyers inspection. ? To push the custom street look further, we blacked out the tank console, air cleaner cover, oil tank and rear fender supports. DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE END OR YOU'LL MISS IT! I have no use for it, so I am listing it on e-Bay. Thiel's Wheels welcomes a buyers inspection. Very Clean, Low Miles, Custom Stamped Tank, Swing Arm, Front Rim, Bars and Light... Was 3500 in Extra Custom Parts.. By Harley Questions 479-426-7465, Category