PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US ANY TIME BY PHONE, E-MAIL, OR SIMPLY DROP BY THE STORE FOR A TEST DRIVE. away, RideNow Concord & Indian Motorcycle Concord, 2020 Harley-Davidson® FXST - Softail® Standard, 2019 Harley-Davidson® FXFBS - Softail® Fat Bob® 114, 2008 Harley-Davidson® FXSTC - Softail® Custom, 2009 Harley-Davidson Softail® Cross Bones™, 2018 Harley-Davidson® FXFBS - Softail® Fat Bob® 114, 2008 Harley-Davidson FXSTC Softail® Custom, 2014 Harley-Davidson® FLSTN - Softail® Deluxe, 4 Harley-Davidson SOFTAIL motorcycles in London, KY, 4 Harley-Davidson SOFTAIL motorcycles in Maryville, TN, 2 Harley-Davidson SOFTAIL motorcycles in Fredericksburg, VA, 1 Harley-Davidson SOFTAIL motorcycle in Aurora, CO, 1 Harley-Davidson SOFTAIL motorcycle in Centerville, MN, 1 Harley-Davidson SOFTAIL motorcycle in Centre Hall, PA, 1 Harley-Davidson SOFTAIL motorcycle in Charleston, WV, 1 Harley-Davidson SOFTAIL motorcycle in Concord, NC, 1 Harley-Davidson SOFTAIL motorcycle in Coralville, IA, 1 Harley-Davidson SOFTAIL motorcycle in Dallas, TX, 1 Harley-Davidson SOFTAIL motorcycle in Danbury, CT, 1 Harley-Davidson SOFTAIL motorcycle in Decatur, AL. The bike is financed so I will give you a bill of sale and when I get the title I will send it to you. Carbureted bike (last year of choice) with many many extras. Post your classified or want ad in Ontario Motorcycles. If you are from out of state and driving home you will have to pay your state sales tax here. Work and family has prevented me from enjoying this beauty. (As per the bidders agreement that you have agreed to)Photos, descriptions and conditions reports (if any) should be used as a guide only. SALES TAX INFORMATION Tax will be collected from ALL Florida residents. Private Seller. $10,000 . ... 30,000 The black cherry paint job seems to change colors in different light. For invoices totalling in excess of $10,000 GraysOnline reserves the right to charge a deposit against the purchaser’s credit card to a maximum of $10,000 or 20% of the invoice total. The balance of a new car warranty will also apply to vehicles sold at auction. The saddle height is only 24.5 inches for that low ride. This information will be provided in the vehicle description. Dual Purpose Motorcycles. The upgrades are endless so I will do my best to list everything: *True Duals Exhaust with Fish Tale Extensions *Full Chrome Front End *Chrome Lower Forks with Chrome Lower Bolt Covers *Highway Driving Lights *Quick Disconnect Harley Davidson Windshield *Quick Disconnect Harley Davidson Sissy Bar with Luggage Rack *Nostalgia Harley Davidson Saddle Bags with Locks *Chrome Switchousing *Chrome Switches *Chrome Master Brake Cylinder Unit *Chrome Rear Brake Cylinder Cover *Chrome Clutch/Brake Hand Levers *Chrome Harley Davidson Hand Grips *Custom Chrome Long Passenger Floor Boards *Custom Front Fender Accent To find a 2005 Deluxe in this condition and mileage is as close to impossible but to find something this beautiful that is in perfect Mechanical/Cosmetic condition for this price is a once in a lifetime opportunity! Consumer financing arranged by Express Tech-Financing, LLC pursuant to California Finance Lender License #60DBA54873 and state licenses listed at this link. Contact 1300 064 978 or email for an exact invoice total. Knowledge is the key. Bids on assets in this sale should be made based on virtual inspection and assessment of the assets. If necessary please familiarise yourself with them prior to bidding on any items in this auction. HURRY IN! The bike runs great and the exhaust is new along with the $800 in back tires and rims. I DO NOT except personal checks unless the check is cleared before the pick-up of the motorcycle. ... 21,000 A letter signed by you authorising them to collect the goods on your behalf (Please refer below Letter of Authorisation template). 772-215-3029 Serge To the winning bidder, there will be a $500 dollar pay pal deposit which is NON-REFUNDABLE and the rest will have to be either cash or cashiers/bank check only at the time of the pick up. Harley Davidson Softail Deluxe is in excellent condition with the exception of a small ding on the cowling of the right highway lamp (easily replaced). Find a Honda, Yamaha, Triumph, Kawasaki motorbike, chopper or cruiser for sale near you and honk others off. Our Privacy Policy contains information about how you can access and correct your personal information, how to make a complaint, and how we deal with complaints. Everything is done. Please ensure you clearly read the special terms and conditions contained in this page and also in the bidders agreement. This gives me the ability to sell to you at the fair market price. Vance and Hines pipes, Saddle Bags, Windshield w/windshield pouch, Pinion Seat w/Removable Sissy bar w/backrest, Teardrop tool box, Badass Skull Headlight. If you are interested in similar sales, click here. **NO PUBLIC ACCESS under STAGE 4 RESTRICTIONS**. Looking to buy a 2005 Harley-Davidson FLSTN Softail Deluxe? Harley Davidson is probably the most well-known name in motorcycles. © SmartMotorGuide New York, NY - All rights Please note: Current Vic registered vehicles can only be transferred to Vic license holders. This bike is like new and parked covered in my garage. Learn more about this used black 2005 Harley-Davidson® FLSTN/I Softail® Deluxe motorcycle for sale on ChopperExchange. Here is a summary of basic details on the truck: Body: Entire body was sandblasted down to bare metal, minimal rust, common spots of cab corners and floorboards, all repaired with brand new panels Step side bed with original cutout fender on driver side for spare tire, modified to hold Corvette rim/tire in place and withstand high G-force of autocross w/tire in place Firewall recessed for LS engine, setback and smoothed completely. This truck has been driven to two Goodguys autocross events (Scottsdale) since its completion in summer 2012, where it was a top finisher in each of those events and came in second at the 2013 Spring Nationals. This is a TRUE 1 Owner, 2,046 Mile, 2005 Harley Davidson Softail Deluxe (Fuel Injected). Hello, I'm interested in making an appointment to see your 2005 Softail® Deluxe. Privacy Statement and Consent: By providing your email address, you consent to us sending you our newsletters as well as promotional material, updates and further information about our products and services. A surcharge will be applied to customers who fail to transfer the registration within 14 days of the date of acquisition, Assets must be collected within 3 business days of the auction closing, Photos for this vehicle are available within each lot page where available. John 586-296-0896 {No Text Msg Please) Trim Deluxe. 52,789 If the motorcycle is being transported by a licensed ICC carrier there will be no tax collected, but you will still be responsible for sales tax in your home state if a tax exists. Yes on both!! km. Dealer. Increase the search radius for more results. THIS BIKE LOOKS SHOWROOM NEW THE ONES THIS CLEAN ARE HARD TO FIND. Chevrolet : Other Pickups SWB Stepside 1955 Chevrolet SWB Stepside pickup. km. Year 2005 . The Auto Team can be contacted on 1300 064 978 or. It has been made to be driven and to be driven hard. The number plates will be removed if the vehicle is unregistered or has interstate plates. • Oil changed and fluids ... 45,135 Well maintained. 2005 Harley Davidson Softail Deluxe , chopper blue and pearl white metallic, needs nothing and runs excellent, I bought this bike new and put all 26,690 miles on it. She is a 2005 Softail Deluxe fuel injected. Stage 1 kit with high performance cams, carb. Battery box eliminated from firewall and moved to passenger frame for lower center of gravity. To assist in the processing of payments please have funds available. Deposit of US $500.00 within 48 hours of auction closeFull payment is required within 3 days of auction close, Engine Cycle Trader Disclaimer: The information provided for each listing is supplied by the seller and/or other third parties.