What also makes this satisfying is that your enemies are clearly bad people; this has none of the moral ambiguity of so many shooting games. Lo revisaremos y eliminaremos la opinión si no cumple nuestra normativa. But when your chopper goes down and you're caught behind enemy lines, you have to do whatever's necessary to survive. Your purchase helps us remain independent and ad-free. I liked the whole cult angle. La caja del artículo no está deteriorada; no tiene arañazos ni rasguños, grietas o agujeros. Upon your arrival, you must spark the fires of resistance to liberate the community. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. Todos los derechos reservados. They have a lot of games to catch up to make Uplay+ on Stadia viable. Fan the flames of resistance and fight to free Hope County from the grip of a deadly cult. Fan the flames of resistance and fight to free Hope County from the grip of a deadly cult. Far Cry 5: Co-Op - Friend for Hire | Trailer. I like the 3rd and 4th,and read very bad reviews about the 5th so i was avoiding it for a very long time, when steam put it on sale, i decided to give it a go and i am surprised, it has its flaws but i think its the best of the series so far. Far Cry 5 para Xbox One. Far Cry® 5 Gold Edition + Far Cry ® New Dawn Deluxe Edition Bundle. Rated 4,5 out of 5 stars. “This product has passed our meticulous quality checks and is guaranteed to be in great condition. Common Sense Media, a nonprofit organization, earns a small affiliate fee from Amazon or iTunes when you use our links to make a purchase. Players can consume alcohol, pot brownies, both of which impair vision. New Dawn was good as well. Wow that is fast from Pegi to live. Wondering if Far Cry 5 is OK for your kids? The cover art and liner notes are included. As is usually the case, the PEGI rating mirrors that of the ESRB, and it’s likely similar factors (the extreme violence, sexual themes, etc.) We've recently moved from Disqus to Spot.IM. Which is why you not only have to use stealth and a wide variety of guns and other weapons to take out the group's members, but you also have to destroy their outposts, scavenge for supplies and resources, and rescue locals who you can then recruit to help you rid their town of these murderous jerks. Build your character, make your own allies, and watch the world change as you progress. But when your chopper goes down and you're caught behind enemy lines, you have to do whatever's necessary to survive. Hope County, Montana, has been overrun by a fanatical doomsday cult – The Project at Eden’s Gate – led by Joseph Seed and his siblings, the Heralds. Consulta el anuncio del vendedor para obtener más información y la descripción de cualquier posible imperfección. In FAR CRY 5, you're a rookie U.S. Marshall who joins local police and your superior officer when they go into a small Montana town to arrest the leader of a violent religious cult that's like ISIS with a messiah complex. Aviso: la Garantía al cliente de eBay aplica cuando se paga con PayPal, o tarjeta de crédito o débito. Thanks for reporting your concern. The star rating reflects overall quality and learning potential. Stay informed about special deals, the latest products, events, and more from Microsoft Store. Subscribe for official updates from Stadia employees, and join in on the conversation with your fellow community members, Press J to jump to the feed. While the world of online gaming can be a magical place, it can also be incredibly toxic and potentially damaging. This product has passed our meticulous quality checks and is guaranteed to be in great condition. Para más información, consulta los. May contain mature content. Welcome to the new GameRevolution community platform. Desgaste mínimo del exterior del artículo. ”, Compra verificada: By clicking sign up, I agree that I would like information, tips, and offers about Microsoft Store and other Microsoft products and services. FAR CRY 5 - Announce Trailer. Far Cry comes to America in the latest installment of the award-winning franchise. Old game, but one of my favorite Far Cry games. La cinta VHS no tiene imágenes o fotogramas borrosos o con nieve. | May contain mature content. Cuando recibas el artículo, ponte en contacto con el vendedor en un plazo de, El comprador paga el envío de la devolución. Play your way. There are 46 reviews 46. Probably one of the best games I’ve played in a while. With over 7 million ratings, you can buy from us with confidence. 4,5 5. Install on your home Xbox One console plus have access when you’re connected to your Microsoft account. Upon your arrival, you must spark the fires of resistance to liberate the community. Please presume that any DLC has already been used. 3,7 5. Ubisoft has already announced it will not have all 100+ games from Uplay+ on Stadia or Luna. This includes killing lots of cultists and destroying their outposts, looting their bodies and settlements for supplies, and rescuing locals who've been taken hostage by the cult. Numerous references to drugs in dialogue. Far Cry Primal casts the player as Takkar of the Wenja tribe, who has to help his people against two rival tribes while also dealing with threats from wild animals and the harsh environment. Para información adicional, consulta los, Este importe incluye los aranceles, los impuestos, la correduría y otras tarifas aplicables. Explore Hope County and discover the Montana countryside, its wildlife, and its inhabitants in an exciting open world. Far Cry comes to America in the latest installment of the award-winning franchise. A scene where character kills self; others where people are tortured, mutilated. Rated 4,5 out of 5 stars. Use of Alcohol, Blood and Gore, Sexual Themes, Use of Drugs, Strong Language, Intense Violence, Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB. Use of Alcohol, Blood and Gore, Sexual Themes, Use of Drugs, Strong Language, Intense Violence, Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB. Far Cry comes to America in the latest installment of the award-winning franchise. See our. Play your way. Excluye: África, Asia, Oriente Medio, América del Norte, Sudeste Asiático, Australia, Fiji, Guam, Nueva Zelanda, Papúa Nueva Guinea, Argentina, Bolivia, Brasil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guayana Francesa, Guyana, Paraguay, Perú, Surinam, Uruguay, Venezuela, Albania, Austria, Bielorrusia, Bélgica, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croacia, Chipre, República Checa, Estonia, Francia, Alemania, Grecia, Hungría, Islandia, Italia, Letonia, Lituania, Macedonia, Malta, Moldavia, Montenegro, Países Bajos, Portugal, Serbia, España, Suiza, Antigua y Barbuda, Bahamas, Belice, Islas Caimán, Costa Rica, República Dominicana, Guadalupe, Haití, Jamaica, Martinica, Puerto Rico, Rusia.