New pistons, new head, new bearings. King James Version (KJV) Slowly but surely the old thing I use to do and think have and still are becoming a past thing in my life . King James Version (KJV). 17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. I am like completely overhauled engine. Advance your knowledge of Scripture with this resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes. Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! You love the truth and lay down your life to it daily. Old things are passed away. 2 Corinthians 5:17. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the NIV Study Bible and the NKJV MacArthur Study Bible, 2nd Edition - is just a step away! 2 Corinthians 5:17-21 King James Version (KJV). 2 Corinthians 5:17 in all English translations, KJV, The King James Study Bible, Red Letter, Full-Color Edition: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV, Holy Bible, Larger Print, Paperback, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, King James Version, KJV Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Second Edition, KJV, Baby's First Bible, Hardcover, Multicolor: A special keepsake for your new arrival, KJV, Word Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, KJV, Vest Pocket New Testament & Psalms, Leathersoft, Black, Red Letter Version: Holy Bible, King James Version. 2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV. $3.99 a month puts a library of commentaries, study notes, and Greek & Hebrew language tools right in your pocket. 2Co 5:17 If any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature. $3.99 a month puts a library of commentaries, study notes, and Greek & Hebrew language tools right in your pocket. His whole tenor of action and conversation is new, and he lives, as it were, in a new world. The affections, the motives, the thoughts, the hopes, the whole life. Which best represents the problem with the comment? It is hard to put away fleshly desires for the things of God but I have found God will go with you all the way to help you make the change. Try it free for 30 days. King James Version (KJV). Version. Born anew, we are new creatures who must live a new life. KJV: King James Version . 18And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 19To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. The mind has to be renewed to conform to the inner man, in order to be able to walk in newness of life.. When I got born again I was and still am a new creature. 17Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. Paul is obviously talking about being born again... this is very real, and a reference point in a real Christains life. King James Translators' Notes. Therfore if any man be in Christ, hee is a new creature: old things are past away, behold, al things are become new.- King James Version (1611) - View 1611 Bible ScanTherefore if anyone is in Christ, {he is} a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.- New American Standard Version (1995)Wherefore if any man is in Christ, `he is' a new creature: the old things are passed away; behold, they are become new.- American Standard Version (1901)So if any man is in Christ, he is in a new world: the old things have come to an end; they have truly become new.- Basic English BibleSo if any one [be] in Christ, [there is] a new creation; the old things have passed away; behold all things have become new:- Darby BibleTherefore, if any man is in Christ, he is a new creature: old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. (11) An exhortation for every man who is renewed with the Spirit of Christ to … He is patient and longsuffering to be able to help me become more like Him YES !!! Try it for 30 days FREE. King James Version 17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 14For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 15And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy!