Edit this Page | All pages needing balance. Weaklings deserve to die. Ability Score Increase. In 5th edition, she gains elven heritage and was cast down into into the Shadowfell due to her wrath and some wizards. Titania is the summer queen that rules the Seelie court. This action works like the darkness spell except it dispels light created by a 4th level or lower spell if it overlaps an area of such light. She is the twin sister of Titania,234 and the mother of Maeve5 and Sarissa, who are twin sisters themselves.24 She first appears inSummer Knight. Most races still look down on raelyn so their villages tend to get targeted more often than not by bandits and raiders. [16] However, after the Sundering the Queen of Air and Darkness was seen to be only impersonating Auril in order to retain followers on Toril", Press J to jump to the feed. The strong exist to protect the weak, that's what I believe. I destroy anyone that trespasses on my territory. Titania still has hope the Queen of Darkness can return one day. She was a Keeper, she was possessed of two souls, the dominant soul was her own, but the second soul was the entity of a dark being she imprisoned within herself to prevent it from destroying the world. | FateCoreSRD (Planes like Beastlands, Arborea, and Ysgard) In the later editions (4th & 5th) she isn't really mentioned and the Unseelie Court is more about being a group of fey mortals can't trust. Her biggest enemies are the rulers of the Seelie Court and ruler of the Iron Realm, King Oberon, Queen Titania and Queen Meghan Chase. You can roll again on your turn to regain control. She is quick to recognize the value in any supplicant, mortal or … Armor Class 17Hit Points 300 (40d8 + 120)Speed 40 ft., fly 80 ft. My latest one is on the The Outlands, though I have a few more left to do. Queen Mab is a fairy referred to in William Shakespeare's play Romeo and Juliet, where "she is the fairies' midwife. While they were in a stalemate, the raelyn queen requested to speak with the alliance leaders in an effort to negotiate an end to hostilities between the raelyn and the other races. Raelyn reach physical maturity at the age of 18, but stop aging until they reach 1000. My life was saved by an adventurer. Starting at 5th level ac increases by 1 every 5 levels and you can transform at will, but there's still a risk of losing control. Ability Score Increase. The Raven Queen is an ascended human deity with two different origin stories (one of which is incompatible with the bulk of planar lore outside Nentir Vale, as Nerull is still alive and well). Your scales give you an unarmored bonus of +2Darkvision. Mab is queen of snow/ice and darkness. Very well written! Male: Qeiram, Qitaam, Qeidon, Qeilan, Qonjo, Qonsho, Qilam'Qeioln, Tunxo'Xinqo, Female: Shal'ador, Xula, Xeida, Shei'lan, Xuma, Shenjai'Qilam, Xenqa'Qunjai, Human-Dragons with an innate ability to use magic.Ability Score Increase. She lives in her Court in Phlegethon, Pandemonium. | GumshoeSRD I've been looking for 2 days and can't find any information about this.