I think this Hokkaido Milk is the best taste of the Whey protein from MyProtein so far. They change flavors of the month so you can see what is being offered. Hokkaido and Sapporo are cities in the north part of Japan. New Chitose Airport Terminal Yasumidokoro. I have never tasted such good yogurt, some made with Manuka honey from New Zealand, milk ice cream and even milk candies. Auch wenn die Portionen klein sind. Her service was so good that I decided to take a family pic with her. Rasa hokkaido milk latte memang sangat halus tak terlalu pahit atau manis mmg sgt sesuai utk saya dan family yang sukakan kopi..aroma milk latte yg sgt sedap!! Well done! Basement, Tops Market, Silom Complex, 191 Silom Road Suriyawong, Bangkok 10500 Thailand. Be one of the first to write a review! Versuchen Sie das köstliches Tiramisu als frapucchino wenn es angeboten wird. She was the highlight of our trip, though it was our last day at Hokkaido.With such delicious cakes and such great hospitality, I would seriously recommend this shop to anyone since all will pass by this airport coming in and going out of Hokkaido!Keep up the good work miss megumi! Now we wish we had bought more to take with us. Auch wenn die Portionen klein sind. Unfortunately it has closed. I have tried the milk, the yogurts (drinking and thick ones) and the ice-creams and they are all delicious. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I want more, but will have to wait for my next trip here. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Also they have ice cream and popular iced drinks in many different flavors. We had a chance to sample the castella honey cake and it was just scrumptious. Keep up the good work miss megumi! Despite the lack of any major tourist attractions, at Silom Complex for a great mix of Thai and, Nadimo's Lebanese Restaurant-Halal - Silom Soi 19. Received the product very soon after I completed this survey. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. All Rights Reserved. Map updates are paused. Also they have ice cream and popular iced drinks in many different flavors. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? Wenn Sie in einem anderen Land oder in einer anderen Region leben, wählen Sie über das Drop-down-Menü bitte die Tripadvisor-Website in der entsprechenden Sprache aus. Hokkaido Milk, Bangkok: See 6 unbiased reviews of Hokkaido Milk, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4,730 of 13,405 restaurants in Bangkok. Hokkaido Milk Laos - Vientiane Center, Vientiane, Laos - Rated 5 based on 5 Reviews "I must go back to taste another product caz first time is tasty" Diese Bewertungen wurden maschinell aus dem Englischen übersetzt. She was the highlight of our trip, though it was our last day at Hokkaido. I took a bite and it melted right into my mouth, changing my life and all I … Love it so much, order … I enquire...about how long I can keep the cakes if I purchase them and was informed by megumi, the sales assistant at the shop, the ones with cream last three days and without about a week. The ice cream was delicious without being too sweet. Viele Geschmäcke, wie ich vor allem die maccha grünen Tee. other dairy products have a refreshing, natural and creamy taste but without being heavy, like you might experience in the western world. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Well done! The cakes are soft and delicious! The ice cream was delicious without being too sweet. Hokkaido Milk Castella is made in the traditional fashion and the quality is quite good from what I've tasted. Please! It taste just like freshly brewed coffee without any hint of artificial creamer taste. Not bad lah rasa kopi ni. Just want to know if they use any preservatives and with this, I'm sure that they are made with the freshest of ingredients! I can taste the aroma of the Hokkaido milk used to make them! I typically purchase castella every time I visit Japan, so on my way out of Chitose it was nice to just be able to watch a fresh one being made in the open window factory next to the store. Salah satu kopi yang mempunyai aroma asli untuk hidangan sekeluarga. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Castella, possibly my top favorite dessert on the planet. Hokkaido Milk, Bangkok: 6 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 4.715 von 13.385 von 13.385 Bangkok Restaurants; mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Saya menyukainya dan sanggup untuk mencuba perisa yang baru. Not the best I've had, but still leagues better than that vacuum packed nonsense you see outside of Japan so if you are already there, it's worth the purchase. © 2020 Buchanan Group. Taste of Hokkaido Fresh Milk The milk can be addictive on its own – smoooooooth, refreshing, and creamy which will gently coat your tongue. Although the portions are on the small side. This store is a stand alone counter style but with a few tables and chairs to one side. Does this restaurant offer table service? more. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Es gibt auch Eis und beliebten gekühlte Getränke in vielen verschiedenen Geschmacksrichtungen. Centara Grand Hotels & Resorts in Bangkok, Hotels near Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew), Hotels near Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit), British Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Bangkok, Fusion Restaurants with Buffet in Bangkok, Japanese Restaurants with Delivery in Bangkok, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Bangkok, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Bangkok, Late Night Indian Restaurants in Banglamphu. Just want to know if they use any preservatives and with this, I'm sure that they are made with the freshest of ingredients! Try the tiramisu frapucchino if it is being offered. mehr. Hokkaido Milk Castella: Best in Hokkaido! I can taste the aroma of the Hokkaido milk used to make them!Miss Megumi was a delight. Check for promotions.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. They change flavors of the month so you can see what is being offered. Own or manage this property? Hokkaido Milch ist sehr lecker und man kann sich auf jede auf ihre Outlets verlassen für gute Qualität Produkte. This store is a stand alone counter style but with a few tables and chairs to one side. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Die besten Sehenswürdigkeiten in der Umgebung, Datenschutzerklärung und Verwendung von Cookies, Hotels Rattanakosin (Altstadt von Bangkok), Hotels in der Nähe von Wat Pho (Tempel des liegenden Buddha), Hotels in der Nähe von Wat Arun (Tempel der Morgenröte), Hotels in der Nähe von Wat Phra Kaeo (Tempel des Smaragd-Buddha), Hotels in der Nähe von Tempel des Goldenen Buddha (Wat Traimit), Hotels in der Nähe von (BKK) Flughafen Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi, Hotels in der Nähe von (DMK) Flughafen Don Muang, Restaurants mit glutenfreien Gerichten in Bangkok, Beste/r/s Sukiyaki & Shabu shabu in Bangkok, Restaurant mit Sitzmöglichkeit im Freien in Bangkok, Restaurants für Essen in Gruppen in Bangkok, Restaurants für besondere Anlässe in Bangkok, am späten Abend geöffnet: indische(n) Restaurants in Banglamphu. Unfortunately it has closed. Interestingly they gave out free samples of the cakes and I gave them a try. Combine that with Hokkaido milk (the best) and you have yourself a strong contender. Ask Lotus_Tattoo187234 about Hokkaido Milk, Centara Grand Hotels & Resorts in Bangkok, Hotels near Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew), Hotels near Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit), Hotels near King Mongkut's University of Technology North Bangkok, Hotels near King Mongkut's University of Technology Ladkrabang, Hotels near University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce, Hotels near National Institute of Development Administration, Hotels near King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Bangkok, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Lunch in Bangkok, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Bangkok, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Bangkok, Spanish Restaurants in Thong Lor & Ekamai, Why Here Bar & Bistro - Major Cineplex Ratchayothin.