This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. I did this at least 20 times and the paper towel would shred due to the coarseness of the pan. yes, why not? The pan, itself, is a high quality product and the price was very reasonable. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. It's not recommended because it does have the tendency to rust. The two handles are helpful and I like the fact that the main handle isnt very long which means it packs in a smaller space and doesn't weigh as much. Made from Quality Materials for a Lifetime of Sautéing, Baking, Frying & Grilling, Lodge Wildlife Series-12 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet with Bear Scene and Assist Handle, 12", Black, Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Griddle With Easy-Grip Handle, 10.5 Inch (Pack of 1), Black, Lodge ASAHH41 Silicone Assist Handle Holder, Red, 5.5" x 2", Lodge Silicone Hot Handle Holder, 1 EA, Green, Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Grill Pan With Assist Handle, 10.5 inch, Black, Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet (10-Inch) with Glass Lid and Handle Cover Oven Safe Cookware - Heat-Resistant Holder - Indoor and Outdoor Use - Grill, Stovetop, Induction Safe, Lodge 6 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven. It will rust and have to be cleaned and reseasoned. Eggs might not slide around like they are on ice, but they do not stick now. No, according to the directions that came with my skillet. Hang or store the cookware in a dry place. Never use soap when washing cast iron. Includes one Lodge 12 in. Our 12" skillet … not sure why its rusting so badly after three uses. It offers an abundance of possibilities. Buyer pays for return shipping, Ewei's Homeware 10.5 inch Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet Pan, Square Grill Pan, Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet 12.5 Inch Multipurpose Use by Utopia Kitchen, Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet Set 3 Pieces 6", 8" & 10" by Utopia Kitchen, Sunnydaze Cast Iron Skillet Set - 3-Piece Pre-Seasoned Fry Pan - 6", 7" and 10", Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron 3 Piece Skillet Bundle Cast Iron Frying Pans - 8" 10" 12", 10" INCH Cast Iron Gridlle Skillet Pan Non Stick Frying Grill BBQ Cookware Round, NutriChef NCCIPS3P49 Pre-Seasoned Iron Skillet Cooking Pan Set (3 Pcs. Cast iron is a cornerstone of cooking and has a well-deserved place in modern kitchens. The Wonder Griddle Non-stick griddle pan for double-burner stovetop, oven, or grill | Great for grilling, tailgating, and camping | Round molds for pancakes, eggs, hamburgers, and tortillas. You want to protect the seasoning. i scrubbed and washed the pan oiled and put away. No, that will take off the seasoning. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. The Lodge Cast Iron Skillet is brutally tough for decades of cooking and comes pre-seasoned for an easy-release finish that improves with use. It offers an abundance of possibilities. On a new pan, I do it 4 or 5 times at 500-degrees F. You don't want to go much over 500 because at 900 or so all of the finish will burn off. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Cooks evenly and I love it so much I have 2 this size and 2 in the bigger size! This is a very well made seasoned cast iron skillet large enough to cook almost anything. and we have not verified it. Never do this or it will rust your cast iron. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. I love this pan, it's great! Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Store in oven is probably best to keep it dry. No. Go to. To maintain the seasoning, simply rub the clean skillet with cooking oil. Classic 12-Inch Cast Iron Cover Lid with Handle and Interior Basting Tips. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Yes, you can use a lid on cast iron skillets. Yes, a standard 12" lid will fit but steam will escape from the pour spouts on either side of the cast iron skillet. Cast Iron Skillet with Assist Handle, BlackSince 1896, Lodge has been producing durable and dependable cookware for everyone from professional chefs to adventuring outdoorsfolk. Cast Iron Cookware Is Meant To Be Loved. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Skip to main content. When you season it just use vegetable oil. hand wash with sponge and dish detergent, rinse, then We aim to show you accurate product information. Care Instructions for Cast Iron: Not happy with a purchase? Made from Quality Materials for a Lifetime of Sautéing, Frying and Baking, Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet with Hot Handle Holder- 12 Inch Cast Iron Frying Pan with Genuine Spiral Stitching Nokona Leather Hot Handle Holder, Made to Last a Lifetime, Lodge Cast Iron Deep Skillet, Pre-Seasoned, 10.25-inch, Lodge Manufacturing Company carbon steel skillet, 12-Inch, Black/Orange, Pre-Seasoned 2-In-1 Cast Iron Multi-Cooker – Heavy Duty 3 Quart Dutch Oven Skillet and Lid Set, Non-Stick Kitchen Cookware, Use As Dutch Oven Cast Iron Skillet Frying Pan, Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet Square Griddle Grill Pan for Stove Top and Oven with Two Silicone Handles Nonstick Cookware Black, Ewei's Homeware 12 inch Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet Pan, Lodge Pro-Logic 12 Inch Square Cast Iron Griddle. I saw a program on the Travel channel showcasing the Lodge company and their process in pre-seasoning their cast iron cookware. The Le Creuset Signature 11 3/4" Iron Handle Skillet remains our preferred enameled cast-iron skillet. And, most purchases can be returned for free. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. I use it for almost everything! Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time. Food did not stick. 4)Added a small drop of vegetable oil. Amazon.com: 12-inch lodge cast iron skillet. This is how it looks after. Wash cast iron skillet 12 inch by hand with mild soap or none at all. This skillet is safe to use in the oven, on the stove or grill, and over a campfire. Go to, Send me an email when my question is answered. Yes, you can absolutely use a lid on the 12" Lodge Cast Iron Skillet and the other cast iron skillets in the collection as well. This is not a non-stick pan. This is more rustic. I prefer to wash with hot water and a sponge, but if I need more cleaning, I use table salt and rub it in with a paper towel. Learn more about our Returns Policy. If you can find a lid that fits, by all means USE IT. Subject to credit approval. This is the first cast iron pan I have owned but so far I am enjoying using it. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Featuring an assist handle for great control and an easy-grip handle for lifting or hanging storage when not in use, it provides excellent heat distribution and retention for consistent, even cooking.