1 John 5:13-21 New King James Version (NKJV) 13 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, [ a]and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.

Copy. I John 5:13 NKJV. Please try again soon. 15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. 15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him. 18 We know that (F)whoever is born of God does not sin; but he who has been born of God (G)keeps[b] [c]himself, and the wicked one does not touch him. Share Sorry, an error was encountered while loading the book. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. 13 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God.

Sorry, you don't have permission to view that book. 1 John 5:13 Context. 14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that (A)if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. Rediscover God's grace in a time of lingering chaos and uncertainty.

New King James Version (NKJV). (L)This is the true God (M)and eternal life. 13 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, 5and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God. These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God. These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life. 1 John 5:13 13 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, 5 and that you may continue to … And His commandments are not burdensome. 19 We know that we are of God, and (H)the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one. We’ll send you a new verse every day to download or share. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. All rights reserved. Used by permission. 1 John 5:13 New King James Version << 1 John 4 | 1 John 5 | 2 John 1 >> The Knowledge of Eternal Life. 1 John 5:13 French Bible 1 John 5:13 German Bible Alphabetical: believe eternal God have I in know life may name of so Son that the these things to who write written you Call us at 888-634-2038. $3.99 a month puts a library of commentaries, study notes, and Greek & Hebrew language tools right in your pocket. 11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. An error occurred while marking the devotional as read. There was an error while trying to create your account. Amen. 1 Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves Him who begot also loves him who is begotten of Him. All rights reserved. Cancel. Bible Language English.