because you know Christ, who existed from the beginning. Three easy steps to start your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway Plus. 26 I am writing these things to warn you about those who want to lead you astray. 28And now, dear children, remain in fellowship with Christ so that when he returns, you will be full of courage and not shrink back from him in shame. 2 He himself is the sacrifice that atones for our sins—and not only our sins but the sins of all the world. Blue Letter Bible study tools make reading, searching and studying the Bible easy and rewarding. Wisdom Literature What are the benefits of creating an account? 2 He himself is the sacrifice that atones for our sins—and not only our sins but the sins of all the world. I have written to you who are young in the faith because you are strong. I am writing these things to warn you about those who want to lead you astray. Holy Bible. 24So you must remain faithful to what you have been taught from the beginning. I am writing to you who are mature in the faith because you know Christ, who existed from the beginning. Latin Vulgate, The Gospels 1 The next day # 2:1 Greek On the third day; see 1:35, 43. there was a wedding celebration in the village of Cana in Galilee.

But anyone who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois, 60188. 5 But those who obey God’s word truly show how completely they love him. Full copyright information is provided here. 21So I am writing to you not because you don’t know the truth but because you know the difference between truth and lies. Poetical Books For the Spirit. He is the Word of life. Minor Prophets

GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select a Beginning Point

From this we know that the last hour has come. That is how we know we are living in him. because your sins have been forgiven through Jesus. This old commandment—to love one another—is the same message you heard before. And in this fellowship we enjoy the eternal life he promised us.

Historical Books

GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select an Ending Point 8 Yet it is also new. 2 He himself is the sacrifice that atones for our sins—and not only our sins but the sins of all the world. Holy Bible, New Living Translation copyright 1996, 2004, 2007, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. 2 He himself is the sacrifice that atones for our sins—and not only our sins but the sins of all the world.. 3 And we can be sure that we know him if we obey his commandments.

The Word gave life to everything. because you have won your battle with the evil one. 4 If someone claims, “I know God,” but doesn’t obey God’s commandments, that person is a liar and is not living in the truth. I have written to you who are mature in the faith because you know Christ, who existed from the beginning. This old commandment—to love one another—is the same message you heard before. GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select a Beginning Point

1:6 Greek a man named John. Luke-Acts GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation. But anyone who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

12I am writing to you who are God’s children, because your sins have been forgiven through Jesus.c, 13I am writing to you who are mature in the faithd. He is Jesus Christ, the one who is truly righteous. 3 The wine supply ran out during the festivities, … 1 John 2 My dear children, I am writing this to you so that you will not sin. He is Jesus Christ, the one who is truly righteous. GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SongsIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahHaggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation, Select an Ending Point You have heard that the Antichrist is coming, and already many such antichrists have appeared. All rights reserved. 14I have written to you who are God’s children, I have written to you who are mature in the faith, I have written to you who are young in the faith.