2  Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led. Try it free for 30 days. are all prophets? are all teachers? 2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led. Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led. 28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues. 27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. 17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? Other Translations for 1 Corinthians 12:10 To another the working of miracles, to another prophecie, to another discerning of spirits, to another diuers kindes of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. 8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; 9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; 10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: 11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. are all prophets? 6  And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all. 29 Are all apostles? All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. are all prophets? (AA), 15 Now if the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. 7 Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. 19 And if they were all one member, where were the body? There must be a distinction of members in the body. 1Co 12:1 ¶ 1Co 12:1 - Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant. 27  Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. 13 For we were all baptized by[c] one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. Try Bible Gateway Plus free for 30 days. 21  And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you. 18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him. are all teachers? (AL) 29 Are all apostles? 5 There are different kinds of service, but the same Lord. Read 1 Corinthians 12 commentary using Matthew Henry Commentary on the Whole Bible (Complete). 18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him. 12 Now about the gifts of the Spirit,(A) brothers and sisters, I do not want you to be uninformed. are all workers of miracles? The next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and then enter your payment information. But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. 9 Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents. are all prophets? Do all speak in tongues[d]? KJV Sign in for free 1 Corinthians 12 King James Version 1 Now concerning spiritual gifts ... 11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will. Wherefore I give you to understand, t (Z) 14 Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many. 2 Corinthians 12 King James Version (KJV). 12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. 12 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant. But where grace is given, it is for the salvation of those who have it. But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him. 29 Are all apostles? 28  And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities [6] of tongues. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. 26  And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it. Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission.