In only 5 minutes, you’ll prep everything, and in 10-12 minutes, this recipe will be done and ready to eat. I thickened the sauce to use as gravy over rice. Thank you. Then, pour this sauce over the pork chops, and bake it. So making this, this week! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Came out so tender and moist just loves it. Mm… It’s so good that the pork chops will melt-in-your-mouth. red wine, white wine, beer, cider or other flavorful alcohol These easy and healthy pork chops are going to become a family favorite weeknight meal! Delicious Boneless Pork Chops in Creamy Garlic & Herb Wine Sauce One Skillet dish is easy to prepare and ready in less than 30 minutes! Then, pour this sauce over the pork chops, and bake it. Measure it by inserting a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the pork chop. Love how you added in veggies too! Diethood will use the information you provide to send updates & marketing. The meat should be white, juicy, and steaming (serve hot)! They cook super quickly and come out incredibly juicy! Bake until completely heated through. I am very glad you enjoyed it! Gather up these simple ingredients to get started: I used Bone-In Pork Chops for this recipe but you can absolutely use boneless. Just gonna try these now. I'd like to receive the free email course. Prep Time 10 mins Cook Time 20 mins Your email address will not be published. If you want to avoid fried food, but still craving pork chops and veggies, try my Baked Pork Chops and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner. Enjoy!. . Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. frozen cranberries, dates, apple cider, … Serve hot. This will help with keeping the chops from curling up while frying. Add zucchini slices to the hot oil; season with salt and pepper, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until tender. The time depends on the thickness of your pork chops.*. With just 8 pantry staple ingredients and 10 minutes of prep time, you can have flavorful Baked Pork Chops smothered with a simple garlic butter honey mustard sauce fresh from the oven! Easy ingredients to make this Baked Pork Chops recipe: Set skillet over medium-high heat and add remaining oil. By submitting this comment you agree to share your name, email address, website and IP address with Diethood. Made with a creamy garlic butter sauce, these. That is when you know for sure your chops are done and safe to eat. Place pork chops into the baking sheet. Join the thousands of Lauren's Latest subscribers and get the latest recipes as they're posted! This recipe uses minimal ingredients with maximum flavor. Transfer pork chops and zucchini to a serving plate. Here you go: Baked Chicken Legs, *Amazing* Pot Roast Crockpot Recipe, Baked Salmon with Garlic Butter Bread Crumbs, and Perfect Roast Turkey. In a small bowl stir dijon mustard, rosemary, garlic, honey, butter, salt, and pepper together. In a cast iron skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat, and when the skillet is really hot, add the pork chops, and sear them until they have a nice golden brown look, about 4 minutes per side. Sear the pork chops until browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side. *. Place the skillet in the oven, and cook until the pork chops reach an internal temperature of 145ºF, about 10-12 minutes. Please try again. I still loved eating my pork with applesauce. I will make this often. Ingredients Index. A quick and easy dinner that’s healthy too. Garlic Butter Baked Pork Chops are juicy, tender, and super-flavourful thanks to the amazing butter sauce. 245 calories; protein 24.7g 49% DV; carbohydrates 18.1g 6% DV; fat 7.9g 12% DV; cholesterol 75.7mg 25% DV; sodium 225.4mg 9% DV. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. They look so or sound delish. * Insert the thermometer into the thickest part of the pork chop. Be sure to bake until pork is 150-160 degrees Fahrenheit. Sign up to receive new recipes, plus get a FREE e-cookbook when you subscribe! May try cutting back on that next time. Took 50 min. That’s great! Pour half the sauce overtop pork chops, turn and spread the remaining sauce over top. I used water instead of lemon juice (only because I didn't have lemon juice) only recomendation is to double the recipie cause there wasn't enough sauce. looks incredibly good! No matter what kind of pork chop you are baking, I’ve got you covered. I will be making these sounds delish!!! This garlic butter sauce is the queen of this baked pork chops recipe because it keeps the pork chops very juicy, tender, moist, and delicious. But in general, you’re going to want to bake until the internal temperature of the meat is 145-160 degrees (depending on preference). The printable recipe card is below. Here’s how to bake pork chops: I baked my pork chops for 30 minutes at 375 degrees. It’s a great dish for busy families who are trying to keep fresh home cooked food in their diets. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper, and set aside. Made with dry white wine, juice of a fresh lemon, garlic and thyme, these pork chops are packed with flavor and so juicy! Cut a few slits in the fat surrounding the pork chops. Then, season the pork chops well with salt and pepper. Season your pork chops with salt, pepper, and paprika. Next time I will cut the onions in big chunks and add red food coloring for a more traditional looking dish. Any leftover pork chops can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days. The flavor or the ketchup was alittle too strong. . Microwave until the butter has melted completely. My whole family loves zucchini and they will love this recipe for sure! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Sear the pork chops until browned, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Sear until golden, about 2 minutes per side. They cook super quickly and come out incredibly juicy! Serve warm. Consider adding pork chops to fried rice, burritos, tacos, and even a top of salads for some extra protein. This will keep the chops from curling up while frying. There was juice in there at the end and my pork did not come out dry at all. Thank YOU! Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and paprika. My family really enjoyed it. The reason is that the pork chops will have a nice, brown, and beautiful crust on the outside, and they will be very juicy and tender inside. gluten-free, low-carb, paleo, Pork Chops, Skillet Recipe, whole30. Yummy served over rice. Baking pork chops is one of my favorite ways to cook pork chops! Add a dollop of garlic butter to each pork chop, serve and enjoy! I am Olivia and I'm so excited to help you to make healthy uncomplicated meals that have a family-friendly approach! 1/4 cup We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. I did make a few changes: used more onions and instead of lemon juice used blackberry Simply Fruit. I think next time I’ll try it with yellow summer squash, because my kids like that even better than zucchini. Join thousands of readers & get easy recipes via email for FREE! A good choice when you want to eat something yummy but not tons of calories. fried pork chops, pan fried pork chops, fried pork chops recipe, garlic butter pork chops, garlic pork chops, best pork chops, how to make pork chops, Instant Pot Pork Chops Recipe with Creamy Ranch Sauce, Honey Garlic Butter Roasted Carrots Recipe, Crock Pot Mustard Pork Chops and Potatoes, Breaded Baked Pork Chops with Bacon-Kale Pesto, Baked Pork Chops and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner, Visit My Other Site: Easy Weeknight Recipes, Skillet Pork Chops with Apples and Onions, To save your leftovers for later, you’ll need to keep them in the fridge. Remove the skillet from the oven, and using a spoon, pour some of the delicious butter sauce left in the skillet onto the pork chops before serving. Heat butter and 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by. So yummy! Yum! Pin it, print it, bookmark this page, just be sure to save this recipe because it’s to die for! Join thousands of subscribers and get easy recipes via email for FREE! Pour the garlic butter mixture over the pork chops. Super easy! © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Info. Mix the brown sugar, ketchup, onion, and lemon juice in a bowl; spoon over the pork chops. Made with dry white wine, juice of a fresh lemon, garlic and thyme, these pork chops are packed with flavor and so juicy! Scroll down to read my notes in the recipe card about baking times. Victorinox - 45520 Fibrox Pro Chef's Knife, 8-Inch Chef's FFP. This recipe is also low-carb, paleo, whole30 (use ghee instead of butter), and gluten-free. Garlic Butter Baked Pork Chops are juicy, tender, and super-flavourful thanks to the amazing butter sauce. In a small bowl, mix together the butter, thyme, and garlic. . Preheat your heavy-based pan or skillet and get it nice and hot before adding your chops. baked pork chops, pork chops, pork chops in oven, Baked Salmon with Garlic Butter Bread Crumbs. Boneless OR Bone-In chops can be used Season chops just before cooking to ensure they stay tender and juicy while cooking. It’s quick, easy, and downright heavenly. Remove from oven, cover with foil and rest 10 minutes. Heat a large skillet over high heat. It’s been added to our favorites list and we can’t wait to make it again! The pork chops were tender and delicious. Flavorful pork chops start with 1) the meat and 2) the seasonings and flavorings that go along with it! This is so good! Use an instant read thermometer for best results. Topped with a creamy garlic butter sauce, these Fried Pork Chops with Zucchini are a tender and delicious low-carb dinner recipe. Lauren’s Latest – a food and lifestyle blog for busy parents, featuring family-friendly, tried and true recipes. I hope I can inspire you to cook healthier dishes at home. I tried your recipie and I left out the lemon and used peach preseves instead. Sear for 4-5 minutes each side until crisp and golden.. Back to Easy Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Pork Chops. You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from Diethood, or by emailing katerina@diethood.com. How To Cook Pork Chops. If you like healthy pork chop recipes, this garlic butter baked pork chops recipe is for you. Juicy and tender, sweet and savory, these Smothered Baked Pork Chops are roasted to perfection in just 30 minutes! And the easy garlic butter sauce pushes this dinner over the edge of flavor perfection. Bone-in chops bake up juicier thanks to the extra fat around the bone plus it adds a ton of extra natural flavor. For me, eating is a moment to share, an enjoyment, a passion. For well-done meat, bake your chops until the internal temperature reads 160 degrees. When you cut into your pork chops it’s okay if you see a little pink, unlike chicken, pork won’t hurt you if it’s on the medium-rare side of things. You need less than 20 minutes to make this recipe. Tried it oven baked. Paired with seasoned zucchini slices, these pork chops have it all. My daughter doesn’t like pork. Going to be on my dinner rotation! I made this recipe tonight.